Most Wanted Poll / Wish List 2022 (and beyond)

LSP Dan

Out2gtcha You should see the Private (OV-10) one restored flying around. USMC UV-2 Markings with the A-10 Flying Tigers Shark Mouth on it. Plus Warbirds Museum in Paso Robles Ca has one to be restored.

Also want a Me-410 and F4J FURY

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that I think about it, an A-37 Dragonfly would be great too.

I am so wanting this one and it should be produced and marketed at a reasonable price. I seriously think that that is a doable one. But it seems that string bags are the rage now. The market will follow the fashion on this I believe...

I do not want anything anymore. I am having enough trouble keeping up with WingnutsWings latest productions to worry about new kits which I also cannot afford.

There is no longer anything on my want list. I have given up on ever seeing a 1/32 scale kit of the Val, the Kate and the Devastator.

The Fiat Cr-42 is now on the market and I cannot afford to buy that.

1/32 scale has finally come into its own. I am satisfied and overwhelmed. No complaints at all.

Stephen

I am so wanting this one and it should be produced and marketed at a reasonable price. I seriously think that that is a doable one. But it seems that string bags are the rage now. The market will follow the fashion on this I believe...

I would think that would depend entirely on the manufacturer. I can't see Tamiya doing a WWI bird for instance.

1/32 Russian WWII fighters !!! The Mig-3 and Stourmavik are great starts, but seems like every other major combatives airforce has been reproduced several times over and the VVS has been largely ignored by the mainstream.

Hear, hear! The Lavochkin and Yakovlev fighters were built in huge numbers and shot down many more German aeroplanes than their Western counterparts yet there isn't a single injection-moulded plastic example of any version in 1/32nd scale. It's not like the kits would be too big, and they came with some attractice paint schemes, with nice big patriotic slogans on the sides. Maybe some day.

Regards,

Jason

• 3 weeks later...

Still wishing for any 1/48th or larger SU-27KUB.

Nearest I can find is a 1/33rd paper model of the SU-34 (~25USD) and the SU-30MK (~40USD). Problem is shipping them from China is a PITA.

I'm thinking about getting them AFTER I get to Asia, then trying to cannibalize them to make my KUB.