LSP Dan

Most Wanted Poll / Wish List 2018 (and beyond)

Although I'm not much into "bangy" things these days, it would be nice to have a jet to hang those Brassin AIM-4F/G Falcons on.

It's the tail wagging the dog, I know, but a big Convair Six to go with them would be exquisite.

It looks as if HpH might do more conversion sets if the 1/32 Flogger striker nose set sells. A MiG-23UB twin-seater.

The big issue is whether I'd buy and build a resin & fibreglass HpH 1/32 Foxbat, Hustler, Victor or Vulcan.

Tony

1/32

- Alpha Jet

- Fiat G.91 (single and twoseater)

- Piaggio P.149D

- Dornier Do 28

- CH 53 or any other version

- Henschel Hs 126 (ICM, Silver Wings, Fly Models, HPH - can you hear me?)

Cheers

Reimund

I did indeed start a spreadsheet of this wish list, but never finished it, at least not yet. I was rather amazed at just how many of these wishes have eventually seen the light of day in kit form, even if they were from more non-mainstream resin manufacturers and such. Never say never.

Here my wishes

Alpha-Jet

FIAT G-91

F-84F

F-4F Phantom, yes i know Revell have it, but she have more than 70 mistakes.

Military 1:35

the 1st Vehicles generation of Bundeswehr

as

Unimog 1,5t

FAUN L 912

MAN 5t,, EMMA,,

Magirus-Deutz 7 t

FAUN Gleitkipper ( i dont know the correct translate in english, maybe Slidedumper )

FAUN Tank transporter

It's that time again so here I go again, and I am talking injection moulded kits not resin of vac.

Westland, Whirlwind hopefully coming soon from SH

Boulten Paul Defiant

Fairey Fulmar

Fairey Firefly, a BPF subject please

Fairey Battle

Fairey Barracuda

Supermarine Seafires, Merlin engined ones

Blackburn Skua

Gloster Meteor FI - FIII. or a conversion to FIII for the HK kit

Gloster E28/39

I also hope that Special Hobby were financially successful with the Yak-3 and more Soviet GPW kits come from them.

Surprisingly there are a lot of gaps in the USN and Japanese Pacific aircraft, hopefully someone like Hasegawa will rectify this.

Dennis

Hellcat

P-38

:frantic:

That’s it: I’ve run out if patience!  No more Mr. Nice Guy!  All mfrs. must cease other operations until you release new, LS,  high quality kits of these two.  My credit card and I are ready!

5 minutes ago, AdamR said:

Hellcat

P-38

:frantic:

That’s it: I’ve run out if patience!  No more Mr. Nice Guy!  All mfrs. must cease other operations until you release new, LS,  high quality kits of these two.  My credit card and I are ready!

Yeah, Ive found the Trumpy P-38 is not actually that bad, and with all the AM love around for it, including early conversions, it can be made into a stunner.

Now the F6F is a different matter! Ive got the Has and Trumpy kits at home waiting to mash together a Trumpegawa F6F, but I just having this nagging feeling in the back of my brain that we may see a new tool one RIGHT after I start my hybrid! 

5 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Yeah, Ive found the Trumpy P-38 is not actually that bad, and with all the AM love around for it, including early conversions, it can be made into a stunner.

I have a Trumpeter (Hobbycraft boxing) Lightning winging its way to me this month, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Posted (edited)

It's still the B-P Defiant for me.Or a fabric wing Hurricane in Belgian markings.

Airfix 1/24 th...:please: !!!

Edited by Erwin