Most Wanted Poll / Wish List 2022 (and beyond)

LSP Dan

Guest Peterpools

Now that the Tigercat is on it's way and an P-51B is in the pipeline, what I wouldn't give for a 32nd or 48th scale 049 Connie; Eastern Airlines or TWA.

:please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please:

Peter

Sweet! I hope they do, are their kits good as far as being accurate in shape and quality usually? Sorry for the dumb questions, I haven't built any of their kits yet.

Thanks,

Brady

Aside from a boo boo with the Mosquito, I've really heard nothing but good stuff, though I don't actually own any of their kits yet either.

Cool good to hear. I found a thread on this particular kit afterbI asked here and it sounds like everyone plans to hold them to pretty high levels of expectations.

A question for you in particular though Kevin, I saw in that thread your favorite P-51D was Major Harry Crim's "My Achin'A**", which paint scheme is your favorite the one with fewer victories,and two Pin-up girls or more victories and just the one on the gear door? I had Kits World decals make the decals for his P-51 with two girls on it, but they screwed up the data block and it says it's a P-51C with a bogus serial number in it, otherwise it's right.

Cheers,

Brady

The one with all the kill marks, locomotives, etc.

Reminds me of Hans-Ulrich Rudel's Stuka.

519 tanks. 12 aircraft. 4 trains, 1,000 assorted transport vehicles, 70 landing craft, a destroyer, a cruiser and a battleship. A 25,000 ton battleship.

Somebody should make some decals for that lot.

Reminds me of Hans-Ulrich Rudel's Stuka.

519 tanks. 12 aircraft. 4 trains, 1,000 assorted transport vehicles, 70 landing craft, a destroyer, a cruiser and a battleship. A 25,000 ton battleship.

Somebody should make some decals for that lot.

I recall that there was at least one Ju 88 with a very impressive score on the tail, very impressive.

A Connie would be VERY cool!

Now that the Tigercat is on it's way and an P-51B is in the pipeline, what I wouldn't give for a 32nd or 48th scale 049 Connie; Eastern Airlines or TWA.

:please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please:

Peter

This may be heresy, but how about someone finally kitting a really nice P-39/P-400/P-63?  Maybe Tamiya coming out with a stunner?  

Or, maybe if KittyHawk could retool their attempt and try again?  It is a nice kit with a lot of detail, if it would just actually fit together without major surgery.