Most Wanted Poll / Wish List 2022 (and beyond)

LSP Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to see   JU-88G series

DO-217E/K

BV-138

HE-115

DO-24

HE-177

B-26 Maruder

P-38

• 1 month later...

I'll continue to harp on the following:

1/35 UH-1Y

1/35 AH-1Z

1/35 AH-1G

1/35 AH-1J

1/35 AH-1T

1/35 CH-46

1/35 HH/CH-53A/D

1/35 CH-53E

an accurate 1/35 UH-1N

" " 1/35 AH-1W, both early and late

With Kitty Hawk's recent forays into helos and 1/35 models, I can dream, can't I?

Semper Fly,

Ski

Edited by Usmcski

Copy that Ski.

Zulus, Yankees and even an Osprey in 35th would be my choice for rotors. I'd still like to see some love for Korean War Panthers, Banshees and an F4U-4. Corsair.

Semper Gumby

OK I'll play again, kits that I would buy in an instant (dependant on price of course).

WWII
Westland Whirlwind, (plane, not helicopter)

Boulton Paul Defiant

Fairey Fulmar

Fairey Firefly

Fairey Barracuda

Early Merlin Seafires

We must be doing well the list is getting shorter.

Cheers

Dennis

I'll second the breguet xiv. Kinda surprised WNW hasn't jumped on that one

Zach

Apparently WNW does not like French aircraft much. They seem to favor the Brits and the Huns.

I am neither complaining nor criticizing, just observing.

I am so happy with their product line that I cannot do much other than say thank you and buy what they produce.

Stephen

:clap2:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Uncle Fester

Since the early part of this century, and latter part of the last...And ever since I saw Trumpeter making some kits in 1/32 that had never been done before, even if they did need some tweaking, I have awaited a 1/32 F-106. 

I never worked on the plane in real life and the closest I ever got was touching the one in the TAC Shack in tech school at Lowry AFB, Denver, CO in 1979/80.  Sometimes I either heard or even saw the missile bay doors open and close as part of "their" training.  I was in F-4 school, the largest contingent at the 462X0 tech school.  

But I always loved the F-106.  At DM, they would taxi by and line up for a practice alert takeoff and then light the burners and that was pretty cool.  I worked A-10's in the 358th TFTS then and EOR duty, though hot most of the time, was fun and a nice break from the usual BDU-33/2.75 FFAR turns we did. 

The '6 was just a neat go-fast machine.  Slick, no mystery about it.  Sounded cool always whether in the pattern, taxiing by or on takeoff.  All business.  Pinnacle of technology for its time but quickly outmoded by the Eagle. 

I still want one in 1/32.  I have the vac-kit and I suppose I should start it and get it to the 3/4 built stage so that the sprue gods will command one be injection molded in the true spirit of plastic modeling.  Occasionally, I take the vac sheets out and examine them....ponder possible scratch-building options/choices and then I come back to reality and go wash the car.