Most Wanted Poll / Wish List 2022 (and beyond)

LSP Dan

Hoping for a Super Tucano :D

or any Tucano would be great in the true scale :D

Id like that too. Ive seen a 1/48th offering from AVM models that doesnt look bad, but not seen it in person, not heard of them, and 48th is just plain too small for this bird which is not that big to begin with.

avm4803a.jpg

Hey Mister B!

I've got one of those on the way :) with Dominican decals!

Duarte also has a Super Tuc in 1/48, but they are impossible to get in contact with (do not answer emails)

And there was some brazillian company that should make one in 1/32???

the fast way is to scratch the damn thing :(

• 2 weeks later...

1/32 Russian WWII fighters !!! The Mig-3 and Stourmavik are great starts, but seems like every other major combatives airforce has been reproduced several times over and the VVS has been largely ignored by the mainstream.

Hear, hear! The Lavochkin and Yakovlev fighters were built in huge numbers and shot down many more German aeroplanes than their Western counterparts yet there isn't a single injection-moulded plastic example of any version in 1/32nd scale. It's not like the kits would be too big, and they came with some attractice paint schemes, with nice big patriotic slogans on the sides. Maybe some day.

Regards,

Jason

+1 on both these posts!

Martin was going to produce a B-26B Martin Marauder. I hope this plane still gets produced.

Injection kit of this plane would just be great. The B-25 builds are fantastic with so much variety im markings nose art and weathering. The B-25 Mitchel was an icon but so was the Marauder with it's low and medium level runs it still had a loss rate of less than 1% !!!! It was a hot ship!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

top 5 for me are the following, in order

1. Mk 7 Halifax (can then do my dad's aircraft from 298 squadron) - would need 2 of these - one in European markings, the other in markings for when they moved to India/Burma

2. Sunderland

3. Wellington

4. Stirling

5. Buccaneer 

I'm at a loss...all of my wish-list kits are out...but wait...

A-20 Havoc

A-26 Invader

SB2C Helldiver

Ki-100

Hawker Tempest (I think I heard about one of these coming)

Hawker Typhoon (although my MDC kit is lovely)

I've been out of the hobby for awhile - so some of these are probably announced and I'm not aware of it...

• 2 weeks later...