Most Wanted Poll / Wish List 2022 (and beyond)

LSP Dan

F-111A/C/D/E/F, F-111B, FB-111, EF-111

It’s not that much bigger than an F-14 or Su-27 and many variations without many tooling changes.

I spoke once to Mr Song and he said that Trumpeter were working on the development of a 1/32 scale kit and then decided to release it as 1/48 scale Hobby Boss kit! Bummer!!!

I hope they change their minds.

I know it won’t happen but just think what Revell Germany could do with it in 32 scale.

OH yeah!

Id love an F-111 in my scale. LOADS of possibilities there.............even for a super cool in flight model...........

276146617_2f2c85c02d.jpg

My vote:

BV 138

D.B.

Nice..............tiz a really cool/different looking seaplane to be sure.

There is a really cool water diorama featuring the BV 138 HERE.

I think with my fascination of seaplanes, Im going to have to try a water dio one of these days. His method of reproducing water is quite ingenious.......

\

Nice..............tiz a really cool/different looking seaplane to be sure.

There is a really cool water diorama featuring the BV 138 HERE.

I think with my fascination of seaplanes, Im going to have to try a water dio one of these days. His method of reproducing water is quite ingenious.......

\

I can tell you Brian that I've been working on such a 'diorama' (though for me, it was just a 'sea base') using an old Glencoe Martin 'China Clipper' kit, and it has been a disaster! I might post photos of it when I can take some decent ones (not that it matters much). I'd love to conquer this water effect for seaplanes and flying boats, as like you, I have a fascination with them, and would love to be able to display them this way. Thanks for the link to the Bv 138 build though; I'll have to read it carefully and see what techniques and approaches I can glean.

Kev

I can tell you Brian that I've been working on such a 'diorama' (though for me, it was just a 'sea base') using an old Glencoe Martin 'China Clipper' kit, and it has been a disaster! I might post photos of it when I can take some decent ones (not that it matters much). I'd love to conquer this water effect for seaplanes and flying boats, as like you, I have a fascination with them, and would love to be able to display them this way. Thanks for the link to the Bv 138 build though; I'll have to read it carefully and see what techniques and approaches I can glean.

Kev

Cool Kev. You know the guys around here..................there is always something cool about or something cool one can learn even from disasters..............

In this case he started off with a dense foam base, cutting holes in it or channels as needed for the plane, landing and boat, then used Paper mache or (Celluclay here in the states) to cover it, creating "waves" as he went in the paper mache with a food spatula. After he let that dry, he indicated he used 20 min apoxy to cover the waves, then highlighted them after he was done.

The results speak for themselves, and are quite impressive IMHO.

Like you Kev, I think I will have to re-read, and experiment myself on something before actually trying this on a real dio. From what I read of his article, he also used a:

"test-area where I could figure out the best methods for the real thing"

Post up some pics if you get a chance Id love to check it out, disaster or not. :)

• 1 month later...

id really love to se a 1/32 scale Draken and Gripen ... Revell ? Trumpeter ?

others on my wish list would be a T.6 Texan/Havard, Do.17 (pretty please Revell !) Canberra B.2 and a DH. Vampire, preferably an FB.6 but a T.11 would be nice too :) (hmm a Vampire and Meteor would be a nice way for Airfix to introduce the scale ?)

cheers, Joe

• 1 month later...

Mirage....

I really would love to see more Latin American Mirage's out there :D

Am I the only one? or is there more who wants some speciy mirage's?

there is so many ones! Elkan, Pantera, 50V all them beauties!!!

Cheers,

Mikkel

Edited by Mikkel

• 1 month later...

Long time since since I've made a post.....but my wish list!!!

....;

Val

Kate

Jill

Judy.......(pretty please)...!

Helldiver......!

Typhoon

Tempest

Mosquito

Beaufighter

F-111.....ooooh yeah...

Prowler

Viking

Intruder

Vigilante

Sky Warrior

Love to see in 1/32 an OV-10 A/C/D Bronco and Ho-229 :please:

OH yeah!

Id LOVE, and I mean LOVE to see an OV-10!!!! And for that matter Id love the little bat too!

The FAC Broncos were awesome, and would be the perfect size in 32nd. I already know Id prolly go old school Jar head L.O.S. VMO-2

usmc_ov10a_two_formation_burin_vmo2-5.jpg