Most Wanted Poll / Wish List 2022 (and beyond)

LSP Dan

I'm with Tim on the P-38 but I'm also hungering for a really nice B-26 like Brandon posted earlier.

What about Revell coming out with their own low-price line building on the success of the P-51 (and how about the filet-less tail for THAT kit?) so Spitfire, Corsair, etc.

And what if someone did a complete nose-to-tail P-39 that actually FIT and had the engine and nose armament available?  The SH P-39 is really nice, minus the engine and nose guns.

Just dreaming...

Chris

I have seen some pretty nice models made from the 'crapola we already have' but wouldn't mind a new tool F-86F-30 from ZM or Tamiya. Probably won't happen anytime soon, though. The P-38, both early and late and in both 1/32 and 1/24 is more needed. As well as a F4u-5.

1 hour ago, BarryWilliams said:

All in 1/32 of course:

Blackburn Buccaneer

FAA Phantom (on way from HKM)

B26

Hawker Hurricane (Tamiya please...)

Gloster Gladiator (on way from ICM)

Sea Fury

I'm not that bothered about a B-26, otherwise just add an FGR2 as well and I agree with all these.

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, LSP_Ray said:

F-102!

30 minutes ago, LSP_K2 said:

Agreed. While I also like the F-106, the F-102 is really my favorite of the two.

lol - We've got a 102 here at our SAC museum that is restored in guard colors and very nicely done......but you guys are crazy! :lol:

SIX!!!!

2 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

lol - We've got a 102 here at our SAC museum that is restored in guard colors and very nicely done......but you guys are crazy! :lol:

SIX!!!!

I would be happy with either one, actually. As a kid, I remember them screaming overhead, flying out of Portland. Back when sonic booms were still allowed. I actually have a 102 vacuform. Haven't had the courage to start it. It's going to take some serious thought on how to support the wings...

• 1 month later...

After seeing DeanKb's new den i am after the ultimate LSP (Large Shed Production) too. I feel quite inadequate with my little old computer desk lol.

But in all seriousness i'd love to see a totally new Bf110 G4 kit rather than having to buy an upgrade. Also a nice new Ju88 G1/6/10 to go with it :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know if I'm late ... but I contribute my grain of sand

I would like TAMIYA to do it at 1:32 scale

-F-18 E Super Hornet 1:32 (with the same love as the F-16 at 1:32)

Manufacture from 0 (new mold) on

-F4J phantom II

-F4 C / D Phantom II

Edited by Mel