FL32001 Blowout with a chance to win a 1/32 F/A-18D!

Dave Roof

Gentlemen,

Here is the deal. I have exactly 20 copies remaining of Flying Leathernecks FL32001 F/A-18D Part I, which covers aircraft from VMFA(AW)-121, VMFA(AW)-242 and Kuwait.

I also have a brand new Academy 1/32 F/A-18D that I won't get to any time soon.

Here are the 'rules' and information on how the offer will work.

In one of the decal sheets there is a 'certificate' notifying the recipient that they have won the Academy kit.

These last 20 sheets will be sold at the full retail price of $15.00 (which includes free shipping to US addresses). The flat shipping rate of $5.50 to non-US addresses remains the same as well.

NOTE : **ALL 20 sheets MUST SELL**

The offer will last until the 30th of June or until all 20 sheets are sold.

NOTE : **ALL sheets will be shipped at the same time and only after the last sheet is purchased**

Orders must be placed through my web site here:

http://flyingleathernecksmodels.com/FL32001.html

NOTE : **If all 20 sheets are not sold by the end of June, the offer will be closed and everyone will have their money refunded through PayPal**

The reason for this is quite simple. I do not know which sheet has the certificate and they are already placed and sealed in their respective shipping envelopes. If all 20 sheets do not sell, there is a possibility that no one will get the certificate.

Once all 20 sheets are sold, the order link will be removed from the web site. In the event one or more orders makes it through before I have time to remove the link, those payments will be immediately refunded and canceled.

There it is in a nutshell. You are helping me clear out the last of these sheets while giving yourself a chance to get an Academy 1/32 F/A-18D for $15.00 or $20.50!

You have a 1 in 20 shot.......good luck!

Dave

As they say on the lottery - "We have a winner!" My thanks to Dave for the great decals, great fun and the model! Now all I have to do is figure out where the upper wing went and why there is no rigging diagram... This will be far stretch from my usual fare of WNW WW1 aircraft but change is supposedly good for old farts like me.