F-16 1/32

Great looking model!

I intend to do one of these but I can't make up my mind which colour scheme yet?

I did the F5E many years ago in the same scheme that you've chosen and it looked pretty cool.

I guess I'll just have to wait until the model is built and see where the mood takes me, but it's pretty inspirational seeing it here in all it's glory.

Thanks for sharing, I really like it! :speak_cool:

Roy.

Great looking model!

I intend to do one of these but I can't make up my mind which colour scheme yet?

I did the F5E many years ago in the same scheme that you've chosen and it looked pretty cool.

I guess I'll just have to wait until the model is built and see where the mood takes me, but it's pretty inspirational seeing it here in all it's glory.

Thanks for sharing, I really like it! :speak_cool:

Roy.

Thanx everybody for the kind words.

Roy, I made up my mind exactly the day before I started painting. I was wondering brown or blue, although I wanted it black /I didn't have the decals for it/. So

I've tried to mix the colors, and it went OK with the blue.

And this is even with the official plan and start of the project with a blue bird on its way. So...decide in the last minute. If, of course the blocks are the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic job! Very well done.

Now if I can be picky, the only thing I would consider adding is the ACI(?) wingtip pod. Looks like a sidewinder without fins and has a rod sticking out of it's nose. See the close wing tip in the pick below? Is that an AIM 9X on the pylon next to the wingtip pod?

F16C_Aggressor.jpg

Thanx guys!

@ wedfactory: I will install all this that you've showed. I am waiting for resin ACMI to appears at the market, which as long as I know will be pretty soon. The other stuff I will install when I get that one.

It final look will be just like the one on your picture.