DaneBramage

Wish List

Is there a particular aircraft that is in your opinion not adequately represented in Large scale? If So What is it?

Perhaps the forum can develop A "Wishlist" that could assist companies in deciding what models they decide to put on the market.

Thanks,

John aka DaneBramage

Is there a particular aircraft that is in your opinion not adequately represented in Large scale? If So What is it?

Perhaps the forum can develop A "Wishlist" that could assist companies in deciding what models they decide to put on the market.

Thanks,

John aka DaneBramage

The Mirage family of jet fighters, Mirage III (and Kfir variants), 2000, F.1. Only the old Revell kit which is hardly up to today's standards.

Mark

Do ya want that in alphabetical order or by country??? :thumbsup:

Mirage III

Mystere/Super Mystere

F-11F Tiger

F-89 Scorpion

F-101 VooDoo

F-102

F-106

Gripen/Viggen/Draken

Rafale

Su-7/9/17/22

I could go on, but theres plenty of subjects out there that would be good candidates for the large scale treatment that have never been touched. How the Mirage III has been all but ignored except for the old Revell kit is a mystery. Even subjects like the Mig-15 and 17, that were kitted early on by Trumpter/Frog and are really glorified toys, would be good subjects for new tools. However, and this has been the case for years, listening to what modelers supposedly want and actually giving it to them, is a good way for model companies to see kits sitting on the shelf. See Revell 1/48 Ju-52 and Hawker Hunter, amongst others, as examples. Great kits that were on many modelers wish lists, that collected dust like my furniture when they hit the hobby shops.

Oh cool, we've never done this before! :D

It's funny, whenever I see these threads my first thought is, "Oh dear, here we go again." But mostly the choices are interesting, and I always end up adding a contribution every time. So, here are what I think should be done in 1/32, and now that a Mustang IV/P-51D is coming I'm not so full of angst:

Hawker Tempest V (I will keep saying it until someone listens)

Mig 15/17 (accurate, new tool)

deHavilland Vampire

Meteors (any version, but NF 11/12/14 would be nice)

Saab J-29 Tunnan

Yak 9

Gripen

Rafale

SU-22

CF-5A/D

Westland Wyvern

Fairey Firefly

Cheers,

Richard

PS: PZL P-11c...someday.

Only a couple i'd like to see;

1/32 Tornado GR1/4 (a new moulding)

1/32 Tornado F3

1/32 Hawker Typhoon

1/32 Hawker Tempest

1/32 Lancaster

1/32 Halifax

1/32 He219

1/32 Ju88 G-6

1/32 Do217 N1

1/32 B-17G

Edited by flounder_al

I've been a long-time lurker here at LSP. Thought my first post should be a whining prayer... LOL

When, dear God, when.... will someone (Trumeter!) make a 1/32 MIG 25?? That is by far my favorite Soviet Cold War jet. I cant complete my large scale MIG/Sukhoi obsession until I have a Foxbat.

Jim

Oh well... 1/32...

Saab 17

Saab 18

Saab 21A/R

FFVS 22

Saab 29

Saab 32

Saab 35

Saab 37

Saab 91

Saab 105

Heinkel 114B

Heinkel 115

Junkers 86

Spitfire Mk.XIX

Vampire

/Anders :)

I just need to build the kits that are in my stash already.

Having said that...

You are kidding, right?

We all have been listing our wants on this forum every month, sometimes twice a month.

There are hundreds of aircraft which we could list that we would like to see produced as injection molded kits. Or even as vacuform kits or resin kits.

I am too tired to relist all of them again. PLease refer to the other's want lists.

Stephen

You are kidding, right?

We all have been listing our wants on this forum every month, sometimes twice a month.

There are hundreds of aircraft which we could list that we would like to see produced as injection molded kits. Or even as vacuform kits or resin kits.

I am too tired to relist all of them again. PLease refer to the other's want lists.

Stephen,

Given that John is new here, I suspect that no, he isn't kidding. If those previous lists are so easy to find, why not try to be helpful by posting links to at least a few of them?

Charles Metz

My list:

A-37 Dragonfly

A-6 Intruder(sooooooolong ago was this one mentioned)

Mirage III/V (new tooled)

Mirage F1

Drakken

Viggen

Buccaneer

Delta Dagger

Delta Dart

Voodoo

Aardvaark

British Phantom

Props

Helldiver

Tempest

Black Widow

Marauder

You are kidding, right?

Stephen

Chill out mate!

Remember when you were young and eager?

I've been a long-time lurker here at LSP. Thought my first post should be a whining prayer... LOL

When, dear God, when.... will someone (Trumpeter!) make a 1/32 MIG 25?? That is by far my favorite Soviet Cold War jet. I can't complete my large scale MIG/Sukhoi obsession until I have a Foxbat.

Jim

Give it time Jim!

So far, they've left out the 25 and 31, but I'd be really surprised if they didn't finish off the series with these two?

With any luck they'll next pursue the Sukhoi bureau products just as vigorously!

The Mig 25 is probably the next most desired Soviet Bloc aircraft required by good numbers of modelers on here judging by their comments over the years.

Let's hope it's not too far away in Trumpeter's list of new projects. :speak_cool:

I think it will come in the next few years, let's hope we're all still around by then!!

Roy. :post1: