Best bezels to use with airscale decals?

ChuckT

I have airscales excellent 1/32 RAF instrument sheet and want to use it to reproduce a spitfire instrument panel. I was wondering who makes the best round instrument bezels in 1/32 that fit with the instruments on the airscale sheet? Waldron or someone else perhaps? I know Wolf Buddee used wire to simulate the bezels on his great spitfire build. Any ideas on this?

We have a set of bezels, films, control stick top replacement, and Sutton SBH for this - although the review shown is for our complete Spitfire Cockpit Detals Fotokit, the "Upgrade" is available separately. Priced as in our catalogue, shown in the LSP review section also.

If you have trouble reading the one(s) on line, write for a clearer copy via e-mail. :rolleyes:

The review:

http://www.largescaleplanes.com/reviews/Fotocut/SpitfireCockpit/SpitfireCockpit.php

Thanks for looking!

Waldron bezels available from Roll Mdels are also an excellent choice. I have used bezels from their entire range from 48t to 24th scale and in between, if you know what I mean. The other nice thing about their bezels is they come anodized black

Waldron are my choice too - they are the inspiration behind airscale :bow:

that said, once the new ranges for Allied & Soviet Jets are released next month, I will be following up with PE instrumentation & switch details to complement all our decals

thanks for the interest

Peter

airscale