Hawk 75 project

Fox

Hey Guys

I forgot to tell ya I have a good friend building a Hawk 75 in Georgia and I took pictures today if anyone needs pictures of a full scale Aircraft.

This is a on going New build all new tooling. He is also doing work on P-40s and B-17 projects. I will post pictures as soon as I learn how or someone advises me.

Thanks Casey

If you'd like to email one of us the photos with some text about who and whats going on we can publish it for you. Sounds interesting.

Guides to picture posting are in the sticky threads.

Cheers Matty

If you'd like to email one of us the photos with some text about who and whats going on we can publish it for you. Sounds interesting.

Guides to picture posting are in the sticky threads.

Cheers Matty

Hey Mat

If you like I will send Ken the updates on the XP-82 and you or someone who may have a interest in the Hawk 75 and P-40 B stuff. The best way for me to send the pictures is by E-mail you can find on my profile

Thanks Casey

Hey Guys

I forgot to tell ya I have a good friend building a Hawk 75 in Georgia and I took pictures today if anyone needs pictures of a full scale Aircraft.

This is a on going New build all new tooling. He is also doing work on P-40s and B-17 projects. I will post pictures as soon as I learn how or someone advises me.

Thanks Casey

So where exactly in GA is this activity taking place?

Cheers,

Doug

Sure, My friend is working on the Hawk 75 now and its in the early stages, He also builds and supports the P-40 projects out there. I will be taking Ken to the shop with me for pictures. He was with me this weekend on the XP-82 twin Mustang restoration project and will share his visit i'm sure. Oh Sugar Hill Ga if anyone would like to go along on my next trip.

Casey, I look forward to the Hawk 75 and P-40B stuff can you tell me more about it? Thanks Dan

Hey Dan sorry for not keeping up getting the pictures to y'all yet but I am working on a Beech 99 gear up project in north Ga. Any one got a big bottle of super glue. I will try my best to get the pictures out as soon aas possable.

Thanks Casey