Sign in to follow this  
Brian79

Sea Fury Reissue Teaser

Ok, I think I'll take another stab at this query, what markings are being supplied with the Sea Fury kit? I've got mine on order but there isn't ant specifics on the Fisher website regarding the markings.........at least none that I could find. Brain, Paul, anyone.......?

Cheers,

Wolf

(really looking forward to this kit arriving in my mail box!)

Hi Wolf, thanks for the order. I honestly have no idea what markings are included as I have nothing to do with that side of the business. My input on artwork consists of a "that looks cool" in passing. I'll mention it to Paul, but right now he is super busy tring to get some things ready for inclusion at the NATs as well as casting some of the new Hunters and other accessories. I know it isn't want you want to hear, but right now things are booming on his end and he's not checking in here very often.

Guest Peterpools

Brian

Does that mean the ship dates are being pushed back?

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Brian

That's great news

Thanks

Have A happy and safe July 4th holiday.

Peter

Hi Wolf, thanks for the order. I honestly have no idea what markings are included as I have nothing to do with that side of the business. My input on artwork consists of a "that looks cool" in passing. I'll mention it to Paul, but right now he is super busy tring to get some things ready for inclusion at the NATs as well as casting some of the new Hunters and other accessories. I know it isn't want you want to hear, but right now things are booming on his end and he's not checking in here very often.

Hi Brian, thanks for the response! I'm just glad to have finally taken the plunge and ordered one of these kits. It's been a model I have wanted for quite some time. Regardless of markings included in the kit, mine will be a RCN Sea Fury!

Cheers,

Wolf

Hi Everyone, we are getting closer! I've included a shot of the new cowling assembly on a test build and the proof for the decal sheet. The pink portions are the clear carrier film. Hang in there we're almost there!

cowlpic1.jpg

seafurydecals.jpg

Well, it's official! I've got two kits on pre-order right now. A Tamiya Mustang and the Fisher Sea Fury. Guess which one I'm more excited about? It's got a big round front to it! Man that model is a thing of beauty Brian!clap2.gif

I can't wait to get my notice in the mail that my parcel has arrived!

Cheers,

Wolf

Guest Peterpools

Brain

WOW!

Thanks for posting. Absolutely going to be an amazing kit. She looks gorgeous!

:thumbsup: :wow: :thumbsup:

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Looking awesome!

:speak_cool:

Peter