Sign in to follow this  
Brian79

Sea Fury Reissue Teaser

Any update on when you will be taking orders for the Sea Fury? :please: Really looking forward to the kit.

Thanks

Peter

Hey Peter, Paul is casting parts now so it should be any time. Look for an update early next week where we'll show the final engine/cowl assembly as well as some new accessories for some existing 1/32 kits. I'm still tweaking the master for the Sea Fury wheels as we speak!

see ya!

Brian

Hey Peter, Paul is casting parts now so it should be any time. Look for an update early next week where we'll show the final engine/cowl assembly as well as some new accessories for some existing 1/32 kits. I'm still tweaking the master for the Sea Fury wheels as we speak!

see ya!

Brian

Thanks for the update Brian. Good news. SO, the cowling/Engine assembly comes with the reissued kit or available separately for Hobbycraft upgrading? Sweet!!!

Thanks for the update Brian. Good news. SO, the cowling/Engine assembly comes with the reissued kit or available separately for Hobbycraft upgrading? Sweet!!!

Hi Tim, I believe the plan is to make the engine/cowl available for the new issue of our kit, the Hobbycraft kit and for those that already purchased our kit on the first go around. This shoul dapply for the wheels I am doing right now as well. Paul will be more specific this coming week when he officially unveils the finished product as well as some new ones,

Brian

Thanks for the update and heads up. Checking the site everyday, so I can be one of the first to purchase the Sea Fury.

Peter

Thanks Peter, We really appreciate your support!

Yup, my order is in too. I hope I live long enough to build it. When the wife finds out, there's going to be hell to pay! By the way, what markings are being supplied? RCN markings as well?

Cheers,

Wolf

placed mine for two!

HTH Tim

end result of the first kits I puchased AND built

26_1.jpg

Tim those look awesome!! Thnaks for the continued support guys!

Ok, I think I'll take another stab at this query, what markings are being supplied with the Sea Fury kit? I've got mine on order but there isn't ant specifics on the Fisher website regarding the markings.........at least none that I could find. Brain, Paul, anyone.......?

Cheers,

Wolf

(really looking forward to this kit arriving in my mail box!)