dutik

Third strike!

Learstang, you are the winner:

Now I will have time to translate your article :thumbsup:

Thank you all for watching this build and for your best wishes!

Regards!

- dutik

Edited by dutik

Not-so-happy news:

Maybe I have to hold on the build for some time. Had to visit the surgeon today due to pain in left arm and spasm (again, first time during the Junkers build) in middle finger (hey, no jokes here! :coolio: ). Looks like some kind of overstrain reaction. Odd, because I am righthanded and my working arm is still in good order. Maybe this is due to handling/holding up and down the large model parts during construction and painting. The surgeon told me to keep my arm at rest for a while. So no more cutting, sanding, assembling for now :tumble:

Regards!

- dutik

dutik,

Sorry to hear that you are feeling unwell..

Your build is very interesting but your health is more important so get well soon and take time out to rest your arm/hand...

Repetitiveness of certian movements will make it worse so you must heed the Surgeons advice .

Learstang, you are the winner:

Now I will have time to translate your article :thumbsup:

Thank you all for watching this build and for your best wishes!

Regards!

- dutik

You're welcome, dutik! Again any help on that IL-2 article is much appreciated - thank you!

Regards,

Jason

Hi Dutik I reading through your tread. Interesting and unusual subject. I think you are the first to tackle this plane in plastic (card). Get well soon.

Best wishes

Hans

Just want to say I have recoverd somewhat, but I am burden with lot of work for the years end :help: All that stuff necessary at the job before you can lock the doors and go home for Xmas holiday. So, well, I wish, wish, wish to get some time around Xmas to sit down and finish some kits. The goal is to get at least one aircraft into the "Ready for inspection" thread. My first LSP one... :bow:

Regards!

- dutik

Just want to say I have recoverd somewhat, but I am burden with lot of work for the years end :help: All that stuff necessary at the job before you can lock the doors and go home for Xmas holiday. So, well, I wish, wish, wish to get some time around Xmas to sit down and finish some kits. The goal is to get at least one aircraft into the "Ready for inspection" thread. My first LSP one... :bow:

Regards!

- dutik

Good luck on work and the modelling - have a Happy Holidays!

Best Regards,

Jason