Brian79

Fisher Models wants to hear from you!

Seems I may have started something here Paul!!

A two seat 'Lawn Dart' looks as though it could be quite popular!!

Roll on the TF.104 !!

Regards,

Steve S.

Guest Martinnfb

Some nukes would be nice, RDS-1 for example.

RDS-1.jpg

Yes, BOTH of these please!  I have Pauls T.8M conversion, and it is INDEED a beautiful piece of work.   Id definitely buy both a Twosair AND a TF 104 for SURE.

Right, TF-104 is highly needed!!! Paul, forget the intake covers for the F-104 I have mentioned before. They are available now from Videoaviation from Italy

Seems I may have started something here Paul!!

A two seat 'Lawn Dart' looks as though it could be quite popular!!

Roll on the TF.104 !!

Regards,

Steve S.

Paul,

I'd be in for a two seat 104 conversion as well!

I think we've hit on something Paul!!!!        Its got a lot going for it...........

- Conversion is (fairly) small VS say making a whole kit or a spey Phantom conversion and I dont believe there are too many other BIG exterior differences - Earth-Nail experten can chime in on that more

- Is for a new tool, recently released kit, that despite its initial bashing by the critics, seems like it has come into its own, and poeple are finding its actually a decent kit, and from what I have seen builds up nicely.

- The ONLY other option out there is the C & H 32nd resin TF-104 conversion, and from all reports the reason we dont see many/any of these is the conversion is generally regarded as complete CRAP. 

- Popularity - It seems the two seat zipper is wanted by quite a few LSPers (including myself) but obviously Im no small businessman and that wouldnt directly translate to sales, but its a good sign VS the cost/popularity of other kits or conversions.

Edited by Out2gtcha

If you listen carefully you can hear the faint clanking of my begging bowl!!

The variety of users - USAF, NASA, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Denmark, Spain, Dutch, Taiwan, Pakistan, Jordan - not sure those two employed the two seater - Turkey, Greece, Norway and not forgetting Belgium would send the decal guys into overdrive, so Paul you'd be doing the industry and its customers a whole world of good!! 

Over to you Paul - but I don't want you to feel any pressure!

Regards,

Steve S. :please:  :yahoo:  :)

Just a quick shout out Paul,  I misplaced the rudder pedals for my F9F-5 and received a nice package today with new parts.  Paul's service is some of the best in the business.

Thanks Paul and Co.!

Michael

A-37, 'nuff said.

I REALLY think this one would be a fantastic choice for Paul and crew for a FM&P complete kit. It has ALL the good stuff going for it:

- small size in 1:1 means GREAT size in 32nd for the display case

- Perfect size overall for a model in resin

- SUPER colorful schemes

- Wide variety of countries who used them.

- LOTS of of options for loadouts and stores

- Was used in combat and has a cool history

- Popularity - Seems there are a LOT of LSP people who like the Dragonfly

- No other kits of this little gem in 32nd what-so-ever

Lots and lots going for the Dragonfly!

I REALLY think this one would be a fantastic choice for Paul and crew for a FM&P complete kit. It has ALL the good stuff going for it:

- small size in 1:1 means GREAT size in 32nd for the display case

- Perfect size overall for a model in resin

- SUPER colorful schemes

- Wide variety of countries who used them.

- LOTS of of options for loadouts and stores

- Was used in combat and has a cool history

- Popularity - Seems there are a LOT of LSP people who like the Dragonfly

- No other kits of this little gem in 32nd what-so-ever

Lots and lots going for the Dragonfly!

I am going to agree here, and then add a bit...

I think a T-37 Tweet first, and then an A-37 follow-on would be great. Similar enough airframes that two kits could be produced from most of the work...things like seats, wheels, wings and fuselage could be used by both kits or be similar enough that not much work would be needed to make the changes. As has been said, no kit exists for either. The Panther kits were different but the same enough that two kits were sold. Why not do that here?

MM

Edited by LSP_Kevin

I dont know what happened when I tried to quote...oh well...LOL

I tried to say this...

I am going to agree here, and then add a bit...

I think a T-37 Tweet first, and then an A-37 follow-on would be great. Similar enough airframes that two kits could be produced from most of the work...things like seats, wheels, wings and fuselage could be used by both kits or be similar enough that not much work would be needed to make the changes. As has been said, no kit exists for either. The Panther kits were different but the same enough that two kits were sold. Why not do that here?

MM

Edited by Magic Mike

Banshee project was shelved when Glen announced he would be doing the kittyHawk plastic kit...If I could be certain what was up with that I would be all over it like a cheap suit. I had a lot of time invested and a pattern in the works.

In the mean time I'm finishing up my Firefly V , and then may very well do the T-37 and A-37 family if it has not been covered in plastic.

Best, 

Paul

In the mean time I'm finishing up my Firefly V , and then may very well do the T-37 and A-37 family if it has not been covered in plastic.

A firefly and a Dragonfly would be very nice subjects !

YES!    I would be ALL over a Dragonfly!    I think with its diminutive overall size, colorful schemes, and the overall # of countries that used it, would make it a GREAT subject for FM&P resin.

Oh yes, a Dragonfly :frantic: !

Btw, you should check again with Glen for the Banshee. He has already his hands full with plenty of subjects ... and he has cancelled the F11-F for lack of interest by the retailers. You are not seeking the same kind of series with a resin kit as KH with an IM one. I personally like the early short -2 versions of the Banshee .

Hubert