Brian79

Fisher Models wants to hear from you!

What I would love to see is a 1/32 scale Fisher Models Spitfire Mk. 22/24 of the same quality as the Sea Fury. I know that Matchbox/Revell have one out, but I believe Fisher could really do it right.

Bill M.

I can see a NA Harvard or Texan (both) from Fisher with the detail of the Fury,I'd jump on a couple..lots of nice markings as well.Second choice would be the Whirlwind,great looking bird.

HA1502-Luftw-Grey.jpg

800px-Harvard_t6_d-frcp.jpg

ac_427.jpg

I too really have to agree with this choice! With all of the awesome war time and combat schemes the are SOOOOO many options for racing T-6s as well, one could make 20 of them and not do the same scheme twice.....

t6-texan--eros-69-graham-bird.jpg

T6s.jpg

And with Fisher quality......................a great kit would be a no brainer. :D

Brian

Well, I guess now's a good time for the guys to come clean, but my understanding was that it was destined to be a Meteor, but was shelved when Wingscale announced theirs. Since that circumstance has now changed, maybe there's still room for a Fisher Meteor?

Kev

That one is not going to happen. :sorry:

As long in the tooth as Willian J. is he does make an excellent choice in a 1/32 Harvard/Texan...sorry Bill but you wouldn't answer the phone :lol:

As long in the tooth as Willian J. is he does make an excellent choice in a 1/32 Harvard/Texan...sorry Bill but you wouldn't answer the phone :lol:

Ya I,m sorry too......not just long in the "tooth" budd :m0152: y

Edited by williamj

Hi Brian,

I would think that anything produced by yourself and Paul would be brilliant in my books, however, a 1/32 F-3H Demon, Supermarine Scimitar or a Hawker-Siddeley Sea Vixen would be most welcomed by many USN/RN fans? (equally, the RAF contingent would also probably like a Gloster Javelin as well).

Best regards

Derek

As much as I stand solidly behind a Skyray,its also well past due for a state-of-the-art P-35 series. Lots of military and civilian racer options right there.

RD

I'd love to see a 1/32 VAL dive bomber, 1/32 scale Kate torpedo bomber, 1/32 Me-410, 1/32 Fiat G.91, 1/32 Mig-21 bis & Lancer, 1/48 Bristol Beaufort (not Beau fighter). That about sums things up for me!