Brian79

Fisher Models wants to hear from you!

Aircraft

1/32 Mirage III, preferably something Israel used

Spacecraft you say? Well, a 1/32 Apollo LEM (as previously mentioned) would be SWEET! The different variants could be done as optional parts, and there's the 1/32 CM by Monogram that it could be mated to. Get a good figure sculptor to do Armstrong and Aldrin, and we are in business. PLEASE???!!!

+3 I am not much for flame throwers but I would build the first jet used by the RCN :speak_cool:

And we happen to have one about 10 minutes from the house for reference :speak_cool:

Ata boy Ron! :) I love that jet. Whenever I visit Calgary, that's the second place I visit. I'd love a 1/32 -3 Banshee with folding wing option :)

Cheers

Brad

+3 I am not much for flame throwers but I would build the first jet used by the RCN :speak_cool:

And we happen to have one about 10 minutes from the house for reference :speak_cool:

Edited by Brad-M

The Red Baron kit, with simple modifications (I think) could be re-released as "Precious Metal". I would buy it!

But most of all, and I don't think I am alone here, I would like to see a 1/32 Tempest V. There is a lot of interest in the aircraft, and it has never been released in that scale, or in a really good kit in any scale....

Well I would like to see a 1:24 Spitfire as good as the 1:32 scale, and also would like a 1:24 Lanc

Richard

I'll go for the early jets, maybe a DeHavilland Vampire or Venom, or an F4d would be great, or an F11 Tiger.... Or maybe a Westland Whirlwind if I can go really crazy and wish.... :rolleyes:

I can see a NA Harvard or Texan (both) from Fisher with the detail of the Fury,I'd jump on a couple..lots of nice markings as well.Second choice would be the Whirlwind,great looking bird.

HA1502-Luftw-Grey.jpg

800px-Harvard_t6_d-frcp.jpg

ac_427.jpg

Edited by williamj

I would love to see a Hawker Sea Hawk, Westland Wyvern & DH Hornet / Sea Hornet in 1/32 or 1/24.

Would also love the 1/32 LEM & Skyray.

Nearly forgot, Fairey Firefly 1/32 any versions.

Edited by Sage the Owl