Sign in to follow this  
Brian79

Hello from Fisher Models

Hi everyone, I'm Brian and I'm one of Paul's kit designers. He is aware of this forum and does pop in from time to time to read whats going on. Right now however, is a busy time because we are designing new accessories as well as narrowing down the choices on what the next big kit is going to be. You'll be happy to know we have some very exciting items in store for you in the distant future. I said distant future because Paul makes it imperative that everyone on the Fisher team "gets it right". This means that we go the extra mile (sometimes literally to study a subject in a museum!) thru both research and part design and this can be time consuming, but in the end we think you'll agree, it's worth it.

We know you are excited to see what the future holds and we have no doubt you will be impressed. I can tell you that there will be more "small" detail sets coming and no, thats not small as in 1/72! These will be accessory sets that will include one or two parts for exsiting kits from other manufacturers. One that we are working on feverishly to perfect is an engine for the Sea Fury. We are working to bring you the most detail with the greatest simplicity in regards to installation. This will not be a full engine, but instead a one piece plug that will slip into the back of a newly designed cowling that has the side access open. Trust me when I tell you that this piece is absolutely gorgous. As soon as I get the ok from Paul, you'll see the pictures here!

We'd also like to hear what you want so I am going to create a new topic asking just that. Just because you ask for it doesn't mean we'll do it, but if there is enough interest we'll seriously consider it and you never know, you may just see it!

thanks for checking in!

Brian

Was wondering some years back there was disscusion that and F-86D/L conversion might be possible? Fuselage, intake, cockpit, exhaust, and the rest would come from the Hasegawa 1/32 Sabre. Was that ever kicked around or did it die?

Rob Colvin

Hello Brian

This is great to have you here.

In compliance with Rob´s suggestion below I would also suggest that you think of some major conversions to existing kits to different versions the manufacturers do not consider interesting enough (businesswise) to produce. For example, if you do not intend to release the entire kit of Mirage III, maybe a C version for existing Revell kit (with some enhancements to add the detail) may be interesting.

However, I would enjoy any of your releases even though I am not able to purchase all of your products (still saving pennies for Cutlass).

Thank you for reading

Jozef

Hello Brian

This is great to have you here.

In compliance with Rob´s suggestion below I would also suggest that you think of some major conversions to existing kits to different versions the manufacturers do not consider interesting enough (businesswise) to produce. For example, if you do not intend to release the entire kit of Mirage III, maybe a C version for existing Revell kit (with some enhancements to add the detail) may be interesting.

However, I would enjoy any of your releases even though I am not able to purchase all of your products (still saving pennies for Cutlass).

Thank you for reading

Jozef

I'd be in for some mirage bits too....I already have 4 cockpits but need the chaff/flare buckets etc.

Also, how about a Tempest Mk.II....