1:32 ME 109 E

fozzy

Hi there one and all

I'm still thinking what to scratch build next, so I thought I would show you this OOB build.Its the 1:32 scale offering from Trumpeter.......I tried to make it look like its had a hard time ...hence the bullet and cannon holes on the Wings and Fuselage!!

Please excuse the rubbish photos....but I think your get the picture so to speak!!;) ..................Talking of pics...has anyone else had problems with Photo bucket? I had to open another account with them........I have lost every single photo I have ever uploaded to this and every other forum I belong to ......I just cannot believe it!!!

Any way here's the 109.....(I wonder how long these images will stay here!!)

myme109e1011.jpg

myme109e1006.jpg

myme109e1002.jpg

myme109e1007.jpg

I like it, you don't see battle damage done that much anymore. It was popular in the late 70's early 80's, it would be nice to see more like this these days.

Thanks Ron for your input......I thought it might make a change!

Whats this?

I thought you had gone a bit wierd Foz, building a "normal" kit but then I saw the battle damage!

Absolutely terrific stuff mate and the damage is perfect, not too overdone.

Another masterpiece!

Phil :speak_cool: :thumbsup:

Whats this?

I thought you had gone a bit wierd Foz, building a "normal" kit but then I saw the battle damage!

Absolutely terrific stuff mate and the damage is perfect, not too overdone.

Another masterpiece!

Phil :speak_cool: :thumbsup:

Phil mate....you too too kind...its not a masterpiece!!...but thankyou very much for saying so.

cheers

Great build Fozzy, amazing finish, makes me want to start mine but that would be another model "in progress" & I really have to finish some this year :-)

As for photobucket, I personally think its garbage, I'm sick of finding what looks like a really interesting build on the web to find the pictures are no longer available & in our hobby the visual form is king.

I currently use Flickr but I dont know if it suffers the same issues as Photobucket for losing or deleting images.

That aside, fantastic build mate.

Martin

Great build Fozzy, amazing finish, makes me want to start mine but that would be another model "in progress" & I really have to finish some this year :-)

As for photobucket, I personally think its garbage, I'm sick of finding what looks like a really interesting build on the web to find the pictures are no longer available & in our hobby the visual form is king.

I currently use Flickr but I dont know if it suffers the same issues as Photobucket for losing or deleting images.

That aside, fantastic build mate.

Martin

Hi Martin.......Cheers mate for the comments.I have tried Flickr but couldnt upload the photos to any forums....if you use it ,would you be a pal and tell me how to do it?..because I don't trust Photobucket with my photos any more...

Cheers

Nice looking build and convincing battle damage effects! I don't know what Josef Priller would have thought though- he flew throughout the war without any of his planes catching a single round. That's got to be some kind of record.