Sign in to follow this  
Mr Creosote

F-7-U Cutlass

Just received my Cuylass yesterday and it is a great looking kit! The detail is excellent and the instructions are incredibly thorough compared to so many other resin kits. Now I have the Panther and this one to build!!

Bob

Still looking forward to it.Still waiting.Whats the word?

RD

Waiting on more landing gear to arrive last I heard. I'll post here when they arrive so you can get an idea of when to expect your kit, I've got to check with Paul, he may have them now, I'm not sure, I'll find out though! Thanks for your patience

Sounds good.

RD

Waiting on more landing gear to arrive last I heard. I'll post here when they arrive so you can get an idea of when to expect your kit, I've got to check with Paul, he may have them now, I'm not sure, I'll find out though! Thanks for your patience

Hey guys, I spoke with Paul yesterday and the next batch of landing gear for the Cutlass is due in early next week, so as long as it shows up you should have your kits in short order! Thanks for your patience.

I received word today that the latest batch of landing gear for the Cutlass has arrived, so those of you that placed your orders be on the look out, you should have your kit very soon! :yahoo:

My Gutless arrived yesterday. WooHoo!

I 've not yet had the time to smoke it over completely but what I have peeked at is beyond what I expected.

Its possible that this one may move to the top of the build pile.

RD