Out2gtcha

Warm LSP Welcome to Paul & Susy

I just wanted to start this forum off on the right foot and give a big LSP welcome to Paul & Susy! :D

I also wanted to tip my hat to Paul and crew. I have an Fb.11 as well as one of Pauls Red Barons and have also built one of his September Furys. If you have not bought a kit from Paul, I would definitely suggest doing so. You will NOT find a more friendly and prompt company to deal with on customer service.

Pauls models speak for themselves, and they are a downright pleasure to build. If you figure what we as LSPers spend on your average 1/32 model, Pauls models are generally VERY competitive with that price, and there is no need for any AM nor corrections, as all the correct R & D has already been done.

Welcome Paul and hope you enjoy your stay!

Cheers,

Brian

Nice welcome Brian! Just to clarify though, Paul has been a long-standing member and sponsor of LSP; he's just the first to take up the offer of a dedicated forum.

So Paul, what's on the bench? :P

Kev

Nice welcome Brian! Just to clarify though, Paul has been a long-standing member and sponsor of LSP; he's just the first to take up the offer of a dedicated forum.

Yeah, just wanted to make our first official forum sponsor feel welcome in his own new digs. :D

So Paul, what's on the bench? :P

Good question....... :popcorn:

Brian

I think this is a great idea and who better to lead it off than Paul and Susy.

:goodjob:

Barry

I agree! I am really looking forward to seeing this new addition to the forum. Welcome Paul and Susy!

:clap2:

I've talked with Paul Fisher several times and you won't find a better man to deal with or simply shoot the breeze about this kit or that.His customer service is fantastic to say the least.I have both the single and dual-control Sea Fury kits as well as the Red Baron and they're all excellent kits.The casting is second to none and I look forward to whatever it is his company will release next.

I've talked with Paul Fisher several times and you won't find a better man to deal with or simply shoot the breeze about this kit or that.His customer service is fantastic to say the least.I have both the single and dual-control Sea Fury kits as well as the Red Baron and they're all excellent kits.The casting is second to none and I look forward to whatever it is his company will release next.

Here, Here, Paul truely is a gentleman and a fine spokesman for his product and his wealth of knowledge is truly amazing.

I bet he's counting the days till he can use his "sticky" tires again! ;)

Cheers,

Michael

I also wish to offer a warm welcome to Paul and Susy to this, hopefully the first of many, sponsor,s forum. Like many other LSP members, I am very much looking forward to hearing what is new or planned from PFM.

Best regards

Derek