scvrobeson

Split Personality Sukhoi

Guest Peterpools

Matt

Might make the work a bit easier to do but the results would be the same

Peter

Matt

ONE of the BEST Flanker builds I have ever seen and it is looking SOOOOOO DARNED GOOOOOD !!! :party0023:

Wow, thank you Maru! Those are such amazing comments, there have been so many great Flanker builds on here, I don't think I'm even close. But thank you so much for the kind words. I'm just hoping to get this one finished up soon, without a big screw-up. I usually have one per build, and I haven't gotten this ones yet. Hopefully I can avoid it altogether. I am hoping to get some work done this weekend, really down to the last couple of painted bits, just the code number on the side of the Russian Falcons, and then the wheel bays.Then it's decal and weathering time, then hopefully all done.

Matt :party0023:

Matt

Might make the work a bit easier to do but the results would be the same

Peter

Thank you Peter. I'm not sure if the results would be the same, but I can hope they'd be better, plus the work would be a lot easier. Thank you for reading in though, and for all of the nice comments. Hopefully you can get some work done on your builds soon here, I was really liking that Panther and Jug you had going on, two really good looking planes and kits.

Matt :party0023: