WNW - More Albatros Decals

OldTroll

Spotted three new sets of decals for the Albatros D.V and D.Va. Set 30013 is natural wood D.Vs, set 30014 is camouflaged D.Vs and set 30017 is black-fuselaged D.Vas. Let's see, 16 x $59.00...my wife is not going to like that!

Interesting, these were not there last night. (I check almost daily for news of the Fokker D.VII.) There has been no new or announced kit that has got me wanting one more than this Fokker from WNW, not one.

I believe Kevin's saying there's not been a WNW kit he wants more than the Fokker, but surely once he's seen an inter-war Ninak he'll be changing his mind?

Nope. I’m saying that there is no single kit, whether recently released or announced, from any manufacturer, that I want more or am looking forward to more than the D.VII from WNW.

Nope. I'm saying that there is no single kit, whether recently released or announced, from any manufacturer, that I want more or am looking forward to more than the D.VII from WNW.

While I may not quite be at that point yet, I too am really looking forward to teh WnW release of the D VII!

Yay for no rigging!

Brian