Häschen

Guest Martinnfb

Gentleman.

First of all I would like to say Thank You for your never ending support and Patience with my nonsense.:) This is my first finished 32nd scale kit also the second airbrushed kit. I am aware of mistakes. :innocent: Such as silvering decals, messed up antenna, lousy gun sight and so on. I hope you can bear with my sloppiness.

The objective was to build it fast and as cheap, as impossible. Dare I say, Almost out of the box. Also I was trying a whole bunch of new monkey stuff, concentrating on the development and improvement of my finishing techniques.Plus it is kind of a preparation for my next wurger-theme builds... :punk:

This last weekends weather was fairly nice , so here are some pictures that were taken by my very cool Mother in law :speak_cool:

There will be more. Cheers

Martin

out3.jpg

out2.jpg

out5.jpg

out4.jpg

Edited by Martinnfb

For a fast and cheap build of a kit that has been universally villied here and elsewhere I think you've done a fantastic job, Martin. Your paint and weathering are great and the photography makes it look almost real.

Looking forward to what one of your builds will look like when you take your time. :D

Hey Martin

The finish looks great as well as the weathering. Silvering of the decals is always a pain but the more you do the better they look. Soon you'll be using stencils and dry transfer decals and that silvering will be a distant memory.