Silver Wings Group Purchase!!!

LSP_Ray

Woohoo! Thanks Doug, that's awesome! Going to do the CR.32 and the He 51 in SCW livery, looking into Ad Astra doing some customs masks for me.

Which He51 SCW markings are you looking into? I really, really, really, (really I do) want markings for Galland's He51 :)

Cheers,

Doug

Nice...........sounds like we might have (at least) 3 SCW He-51s. Ive got my SCW He-51 scheme picked out as well, hopefully coming from Ian soon. :D

he51-mottle.jpg

Brian

Oh, i DO hate you Doug :wicked:

Go on, put me down for a Sea Gladiator please,

saw the Malta option, an as i've been close and personal with the lady*(quiet at the back!)

Just how the h**l, i'll explain this to the wife? :yahoo: :whistle: :oops:

P.M. Inbound

Paul

* The lady i'm talking about is one that was based at Hal Far, Takali(sic) and Luqa. :innocent:

Wow Doug...how many kits in total are you up to now?

Cheers Matty

Matt,

More than I expected for sure! Not quite sure what I have gotten myself into here, but I am going to be busier than a *insert favorite saying here* with 30+ kits to sort out and get to their respective owners once the mega box-o-kits shows up!

Cheers,

Doug

***UPDATE***

Kits have been ordered and should be here in a couple weeks! I think I PM'd everyone, but if I missed you, or you have not sent me your name, address and email (so I can ship your kits to you), please do so ASAP (either via PM or email doug@acemakerhobbies.com)!

For the EU buyers, Silver Wings has graciously agreed to ship your kits directly to you. Once I get them the all the address info, they will let me know what shipping costs and any applicable EU taxes total and I will add them to the price and then email you for payment. Once payment has been received, I will let SW know to ship them out :)

Cheers,

Doug

Edited by DougN

• 2 weeks later...

I just sent an update regarding the group order via email to all participants. If you did not get the email, please email me at doug*at*acemakerhobbies.com

Cheers,

Doug