Silver Wings Group Purchase!!!

LSP_Ray

You're all set Jamme, PayPal is just fine for payment :) I'll be PM'ing everyone once we get final totals, etc. in a few weeks.

For anyone at all interested in, or thinking about an He-51, this might be your last chance to get one! Silver Wings does not have any stock and have agreed to do a special run for us if we get a total of 5 or more. Since the chances of that happening outside of this opportunity are likely very slim, now is your chance to get one! Just need two more to get the run going!

Cheers,

Doug

If the differences aren't too great, I can see where Silver Wings might do their own version of the Hind down the road. However, I guess I am getting off the topic of the group sale, so I will simply say that I am thrilled to see that we have met the 25 kit threshold and the price has dropped. It gets better all the time. I hope that the He-51 fans can come through with five orders so they can get their kits.

Bill M.

Ok, quick update on a few items:

1) We have enough He51's, so the 3 who requested them will indeed get them :)

2) I have made tentative arrangements for the kits for our European participants to be shipped from Europe, saving you postage and duties :)

3) We will wrap up this group purchase on the 28th of March, so I can get all the info consolidated and place the order.

If anyone else wants to particpate (especially Europoean members), please let me know by posting here or via PM! If your profile does not show your location, please add that as well (so I can sort between European orders and non-European orders)!

Thanks!

Doug

Edited by DougN

Thank You Doug.

That's indeed very good news for the europeans!

I hope I'm in for the HE-51, Doug?

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Thank you once again.

Tell me when I have to do the payment.

Cheers

Jamme

Edited by Jamme

2) I have made tentative arrangements for the kits for our European participants to be shipped from Europe, saving you postage and duties :)

3) We will wrap up this group purchase on the 28th of March, so I can get all the info consolidated and place the order.

If anyone else wants to particpate (especially Europoean members), please let me know by posting here or via PM! If your profile does not show your location, please add that as well (so I can sort between European orders and non-European orders)!

Thanks!

Doug

All great news Doug! Nice to hear about the He-51s. Not that its a must have on my list but I have always really liked the airframe, and since SW will likely not be producing them after this, Im glad I can get my hands on one.

Thanks for hooking this all up. Much appreciated. Since the geared version is available, at this time I will limit my order to the one geared He-51 only.

Thanks again, and cheers,

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha

Woohoo! Thanks Doug, that's awesome! Going to do the CR.32 and the He 51 in SCW livery, looking into Ad Astra doing some customs masks for me.

Woohoo! Thanks Doug, that's awesome! Going to do the CR.32 and the He 51 in SCW livery, looking into Ad Astra doing some customs masks for me.

Which He51 SCW markings are you looking into? I really, really, really, (really I do) want markings for Galland's He51 :)

Cheers,

Doug