Silver Wings Group Purchase!!!

LSP_Ray

We are going to try for another one, if we can get enough interest! This Group Buy will go through our own DougN, who has recently been added as a distributor of Silver Wings kits. The group buy will include the new 1/32nd Gloster Gladiator Mk.I/II and Hawker Hart, as well as the Sea Gladiator, CR.32, and other available kits in their lineup. So if you missed out on some of the early group buys, here is another chance. The goal is to place an order for at least 25 kits as we get an extra price break if we can meet that quota.

So I will hand it over to Doug now, who will give us a idea of current kit prices; the fluctuating currency is wreaking havoc right now!

Thanks Ray!

Did some serious number crunching, and can offer the following Group Buy (GB) prices on Silver Wings kits:

Kit: 32001 Heinkel He-51

MSRP: $142.50

GB: $109.23

Kit: 32002 Heinkel He-51B (w/floats)

MSRP: $177.14

GB: $129.34

Kit: 32005 Fiat CR.32/CR.32bis

MSRP: $149.29

GB: $114.25

Kit: 32006 Gloster Sea Gladiator

MSRP: $160.00

GB**SPECIAL PRICE: $110.43

Kit: 32007 Hawker Hart

Kit: 32008 Gloster Gladiator Mk I/II

For more information on these great kits, please visit the Silver Wings website: Silver Wings

Payment by PayPal accepted.

Note you will need to add shipping via USPS Priority Mail (or USPS Priority Mail International for non-US orders) with Delivery Confirmation for 2 lbs from 30319 to your total price (I can get 2 kits in one box for shipping).

I have made tentative arrangements for the kits for our European participants to be shipped from Europe, saving you postage and duties :)

After the GB is closed out, and I get shipping costs, etc. sorted out, I will be PMing everyone with their totals.

Please feel free to PM Ray or myself with questions/orders, or post them here or email me at mgbdoug@comcast.net.

Thanks,

Doug

Edited by DougN

Got some news from Silver Wings. Seems the He51 is out of stock, and they do not plan to produce anymore for the time being. So for those that wanted them, let me know if you want anything else instead of an He51.

Sorry!

Doug