Fisher Model & Pattern

LSP_Ray

Just got the following from Paul:

"Hello everyone! As I write this we are seeing the beginnings of what is supposed to be the worst snowstorm in this areas history for the last 30 years, so it's likely we will be knocked off-line again for a few days.Just a few months ago we lost phone and internet service for 8 days, while AT&T ignored our calls for repair...let's hope it isn't that bad this time 'round! On to the news: Aircraft kits & Accessories The big F7U-3M Cutlass kits have begun shipping out, no doubt some of you have already gotten yours, and we are working our way through the pre-orders as fast as we can.Please bear in mind that this is a massive kit, and Susy can only inspect and pack 8 a day, which must then be wrapped and addressed for mailing, so it will take awhile to get them all out. I understand how anxious you are to get your hands on this model,it is truly an amazing thing to see it come together in 1/32 scale.We are doing everything we can to get them out to you , and thank you not only for your support of so unique a project, but for your patience as well.It will be worth the wait! Next up we are preparing a re-issue of our much loved Hawker Sea Fury FB.11 with the original Cartograf decal for those who missed out. Also, the kit will feature a few small improvements to aid in fit and accuracy, and a modified windscreen that will have locating tabs to make it a snap-in fit. The real bonus will be a new cowl with opened side panels to expose the Bristol Centaurus engine . A cowl and engine set for the Hobbycraft kit will also be made available to compliment our line of up-grades . Also new for 2011 will be our next Hawker Hunter two seat nose conversions...the T.8 and T.66, due for release soon.Those of you who want the final 899 Squadron T.8M please send us an email...if we get enough interest,it's going to happen.Anyone with a good picture of the instrument panel with all the bits still installed , please share as we want to get it right!The nose and radome are done, but we have yet to get photos of the actual dash and correct seat installation. The next full kit in 1/32 will be announced soon,so stay tuned! Automotive kits: The 500 Mondial and 750 Monza kits should be done in the near future, as well as the Cunningham C4RK at long last. On a final note, many of you will have noted that your e-mails to us seem to simply disappear into space...our web-hosting company has changed hands three times over the last four years and they are clueless as to why this happens, or simply not interested in dealing with it..if you wish to e-mail directly to me, please use the following address: madgepetto@gmail.com and I should get your mail no problem.This e-mail bypasses the website entirely and has been working well now for a year. If you happen to be handy at website design and would like to help us build a new site...let me know! Best Wishes and snowshoes, Paul Fisher Fisher Model & Pattern"

He isn't kidding about the storm, it has just passed through Oregon on its way towards him (in Northern California); we had snow showers last two days and are now experiencing record cold temperatures for the last two dates, with lows in the teens (F). For our area: Brrrrr...

Wonder what the new kit is going to be...

...On a final note, many of you will have noted that your e-mails to us seem to simply disappear into space...our web-hosting company has changed hands three times over the last four years and they are clueless as to why this happens, or simply not interested in dealing with it..if you wish to e-mail directly to me, please use the following address: madgepetto@gmail.com and I should get your mail no problem....

Cheers Ray,

Hope I get a reply to my next email - unlike last time!

In my experience, if Paul gets an email, he responds. It sounds like he's still doing that.

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by mobster

Ray,

In my experience, if Paul gets an email, he responds. It sounds like he's still doing that.

Cheers,

Mark

I have never had a problem either, looks like Kagemusha has, though. Paul did mention his dicey ISP's, though.

I should add it wasn't a criticism of the Fishers, I'll try emailing again when the T-8 and Centaurus are available, very much looking forward to getting my mitts on them.

No probs; I've seen photos of both the T-8M work in progress and the Centaurus...both are certainly on my list as well :coolio:

Cheers,

Mark