Iwata Hose Adapter

Tudor Gh

I purchased a new compressor a week ago, and I decided to use the Iwata hose from now on, for all my airbrushing sessions. Since I use the Iwata for camouflage and final touches, and the Paasche for ALCAD and gloss/flat coats, I was wondering if there's any adapter/fitting out there that can connect the Iwata air hose to a Paasche airbrush as well.

Cheers,

Tudor

I went the quick connect route.

This way you have one hose and can very quickly swap out the brushes.

Chicago A/b supply has a good rep.

I would email them, giving the info you have here and they can set you up.

Disconnects

Paasche plug:

Paasche plug

And then, I am not sure which quick disconnect you will need. They will know, so ask them.

I tried the auto supply and even pneumatic/hydraulic shop in the area. Nothing worked. Wrong thread.

I use an Iwata HP-CS and a Paasche H for clear coats and whatever. I have the Iwata hose and quick disconnect and it works perfectly with a male quick connect on the Paasche. I just got the male side from the same place I got the Paasche. I cannot remember if it was a Paasche part or not. I think the sales guy said they were universal, unlike automotive/aviation quick connect parts.

Grex sells quick connect fittings as well in several sizes, all connecting to the same quick connect fitting...in other words, they have multiple sizes of both ends and the all interface with each other, as well as standard Iwata quick connects. I bought several from them at the Nationals last year and they were only a few bucks each.

I'm sure other companies make them as well, but I know for sure they do and they're great to deal with. If you explained what you were trying to do, they can hook you up.

Chris