Anthony in NZ

75 Sqn RNZAF Mosquito Detailed Build

Thanks guys! I don't know what to say.....

You are all too kind and I am constantly spurred on by all your comments...thanks so much! Keep up your own builds, I look at them all as they inspire me too.

Cheers

Anthony

Guest Peterpools

Anthony

Amaxing work and a pleasure to follow and learn

Keep 'em coming

Peterv

I have gotten a bit of flu so when I don't feel too well I read a lot and just read though your amazing astounding work Anthony.

keep up the AWESOMENESS.. :clap2:

DOING BRILLIANTLY.

KA PAI. TINO PAI.  { ONLY two phrases I know from a NZ fire fighter friend } :bow: :bow: :bow:

Wow, back from the dead! LOL

This is all boxed up whilst I decide what to do with it.  Now I have the Tamiya one I am not sure I will ever finish it....

Hey Zac, you are correct mate, the Auster has been taking up my time(and money). Although I am working on my RNZAF Skyhawk conversion which I really want to finish if nothing else right now.

Cheers

Anthony

Wow, back from the dead! LOL

This is all boxed up whilst I decide what to do with it.  Now I have the Tamiya one I am not sure I will ever finish it....

Hey Zac, you are correct mate, the Auster has been taking up my time(and money). Although I am working on my RNZAF Skyhawk conversion which I really want to finish if nothing else right now.

Cheers

Anthony

Funny how the Austers and Luscombes tend to do that! Seriously good work mate...Keep it up!

THOR    :ninja:

Corrosion, corrosion, corrosion. Still hunting a few parts so I can button up the nose section from the firewall to the forward door posts. Having a hard time finding a few things, but I will track them down eventually. That is the great thing about aircraft restoration.....It takes a huge amount of time, a bit of money, and a bit of luck!

Hope your bird is coming along better than mine!

Speak soon mate!

THOR    :ninja:

Similar situation, corrosion not really something I am dealing with much anymore. But location of original military equipment and money are my 2 main challenges. Although still a lot of fun! I have a couple of the old pilots who flew her in the RAF coming over and want to see their old steed, which is pretty cool.

I'm doing my Tamiya one as John Smith's bird thanks to your build. I hope you do complete it, or hand it off to someone else who will - you've done simply fantastic work.