75 Sqn RNZAF Mosquito Detailed Build

Anthony in NZ

10 hours ago, CJP said:

Fabulous work Anthony - all looking very realistic

CJP

Thanks very much buddy!  I am hoping to make her look more realistic by adding every tiny little detail that should be there

10 hours ago, airscale said:

such clean, detailed work - it looks spot on Anthony

very much enjoying the care and attention you are lavishing on it and what spectacular results!

Peter

Thanks Peter, that means a lot coming from you!  Thank you sir!

9 hours ago, John1 said:

Nice work Anthony, I'm really enjoying this build!

Thanks John, loving your 32nd one as well...goodness knows I need some inspiration LOL!

4 hours ago, monthebiff said:

Superb work Anthony, your attention to detail is really paying off. 

Regards. Andy 

Always appreciate your feedback Andy, you have been a great source of encouragement for me!

I just took this, this morning with natural light, hopefully it shows the detail better than it did at 11:30pm last night!

IMG_2063_zpso6zgus29.jpg

Thanks always for checking in and your encouraging words, you have no idea how it keeps me going on a project like this!

Quick question to you guys, I am thinking of putting a few 'dings' on the underwing 100gal tanks before I put the weld beads and rivets on.  They were (well the ones the RNZAF got delivered were light alloy, along with a few Aussie made ones that were robust steel items and had a big seam down the middle) fairly easily dented and I have a few pics of then with the odd ding and dents, nothing too much...thoughts?

Cheers Anthony 

Well that's weird Anthony,

I was reading through your latest postings but the pictures wouldn't fully load. Now they're gone altogether! I'll have to check back later. I bet I'll be even more impressed when I can see the pictures. LOL!

Cheers,

Wolf

Edited by Wolf Buddee

28 minutes ago, Wolf Buddee said:

Yup, pictures finally showed up.

Much better now!

Cheers,

Wolf

Phew, not sure what happened there.  Checked my iPhone and they were on there, so I went and sprayed over some of my underwing blemishes to see how they look. Nice to come back ans find out you have seen them!

5 hours ago, RonGUSA said:

Dents sound pretty cool Anthony. She's looking really great, kinda makes me want to get back on mine, but I'm pretty deep into the Beaufighter at the moment...lol:clap2::help::rolleyes::whistle::D

Ron G 

Yeah, I think dents will be pretty cool too, as long as I keep it subtle but at the same time not make it look like bad modelling skills too LOL

5 hours ago, turbo said:

Fantastic Anthony! Definitely bookmarked on my reference list when I get around to starting mine, some day...

Excellent, just let me know if there is anything I can help with

Thanks guys

Anthony

Almost too embarrassed to post after seeing Steve's awesome 'Cyber Mossie'....so pleased we can work together and help each other out on each others builds!

Imperfections filled and surface polished, here is the upper engine cowl I was working on

egJzMq.jpg

T0nEte.jpg

0FGLc6.jpg

Thanks for looking

Anthony

Edited by Anthony in NZ

14 hours ago, Starfighter said:

Perfection! 

LOL too kind mate!

Not sure why I am getting the PB watermark as I am all paid up???

Edit....watermark gone:mental:

Edit:...back again :mental:

Edited by Anthony in NZ

Made a Vac canopy several years ago, my mate and I made our own machine and went through meters of PETG(?)

Anyway, unwrapped them today to take a look.  Would only use the back half as the thick armored screen and side windows wouldn't look right that thin...its a start.

H3GgkI.jpg

x97YGN.jpg

I only have three and no master anymore.....what to do

Edited by Anthony in NZ