1:24 SCALE CUTAWAY SPITFIRE

fozzy

WOW, just amazing work, I haven't seen that kind of detail except from that fellow who builds the all aluminum planes. It must be a new standard of detailing for LSP folks. Very dedicated to put 3 years into one project. Congratulations!

Fred

Thanks Fred...and thanks also for putting me in the same class as Young C park with his aluminum air craft.....I don't think so though!;)

• 1 month later...

Fantastic work Fozzy - you have really caught the essence of the internal complexities and details of the Spitfire in your build. It also shows that you have really spent an enormous amount of time and effort researching this aircraft.

:goodjob:

Derek

Edited by Derek B

Fantastic work Fozzy - you have really caught the essence of the internal complexities and details of the Spitfire in your build. It salso hows that you have really spent an enormous amount of time and effort researching this aircraft.

:goodjob:

Derek

Thanks very much Derek...........yes the research for the build took a great deal of time and you know there's still loads more to learn!!....I will be doing the same sort of job on a Hurricane in the near future...when Ive had a rest!!

• 5 months later...
Fozzy,

This simply the best cutaway detailed work I have ever seen..I admire the way you have taken the time and

trouble to make sure each little detail is perfect.Your tenacity and fortitude in this scratchbuilt, AWESOME structure

does you credit and I adore the intracacies of this build...

What can I say except it is EXQUISITE, EXCITING, and STUNNINGLY SUPERB work..

EXEMPLARY work indeed and I congratulate you on a marvelous SPITFIRE...

Woo hoo...

Well...thank you so much for those very kind words....I thought this build was now long gone in the history of LSPs WIP!!.....cheers mate ;)

• 6 years later...

Hi guys

I have been going through my RFI posts and replacing the photos that Photo bucket decided to steel from us all!

This is my Super detailed Spitfire Mk 1 I posted about 7 years ago!.....

Hope you like the snaps!;)

Cheers

Fozzy

• 3 weeks later...