Su-27UB

Eagle Driver

Hello guys!

This is my first model that I am having the pleasure to share with you here. It's my latest work, finished just before New Year's Eve. I am still working on the asphalt plate that it will sit on, and hopefully next week I will be able to get the display case done.

I am solving the problem with the tires: I got to flatten them, but maybe it is already too late.

However, 99.99% of the work is finished, and I hope you will share your views, thoughts and criticism about it.

p1080252h.jpg

p1080254p.jpg

p1080257.jpg

p1080259.jpg

p1080260nx.jpg

p1080262.jpg

p1080265g.jpg

p1080267m.jpg

p1080270u.jpg

All the best,

Mitko

That! is a great scheme. I certainly don't see anything to criticize. I like how your panel work is subdued because it: doesn't compete with; and enhances; the scheme. Love the bluing on the exhausts.

The tires: Are there aftermarket tires available? Can they be removed and worked on? The cunundrum would be if they are already glued on. Good luck if you decide to rework them.

Sincerely,

Mark

Hey guys!

Thanx for the kind words!

Yep, I used Eduard cockpit for Twin Seater Flanker. I used resin nozzles, seats, and I should've use tires. But I didn't which as you see is a major flaw.

I used also aftermarket decals which are very neet! I love Lindenhill!

I will use them for my Floggers someday.