Academy 12102 F-18C hornet 'Iraqi Freedom'

Frank W

Hi everyone,

Bought the Academy 12102 F-18C hornet 'Iraqi Freedom' on eBay, but on opening the box there are missing build instructions.

Calling the importer of Academy in Holland, UK, Germany or whole of Europe, does not give any solutions, as they all say the box is OOP.

Anyone that has build, is building or is planning to build this one that can provide me with a copy, or even better, is willing to sell me

the original build instructions?

Thanks,

Frank.

Hi Frank, I might be able to help you out with the instructions you're after. I wont be able to sell them to you as I need them myself but I shouild be able to get some copies made. Give me a day or so to get back to you as I'll have to dig them out from the stash in my "room-of-shame". Cheers, david.

Hi Frank, managed to dig out the insructions you're after. I have a spare set of the building instructions from the "Chippy-Ho" boxing as well as the decal/painting guide from the "Iraqi Freedom" boxing. If you p,m me your snail-mail addy, I'll get copies done of the decal pages and will send them along with the instruction guide as they're the same in all of the kits. Hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now, best regards, David. :D :D