AMS Resin

Harold

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Harold,

I love your stuff! I was wondering if you will be doing some re-releases of the Kinetic F-86 correction parts and cockpit? It seems a lot of the stuff at MidTenn Hobbies is sold out. Thanks.

Yes, I am...

There will be an announcement soon, about AMS Resin changes.

I am taking orders from my site for a very short time.

I am casting as per request right now as well.

If you want any F-86 sets, send an e-mail and I will take care of it.

Thanks as always,

Harold

http://www.amsresin.com/index.html

I will be changing the T-33 full set to make it cheaper and easier to cast..

After the last three pre paid sets are delivered to Jack, I am simplifying the set.

Here is what I am doing. Some of the pieces are "accurized" kit parts. I think the cost and the time isn't worth it on my part. Most of the resin in the kit is good, but can be made more accurate. It can be fixed or corrected by the modeler if they so choose.

Pitset-1.jpg

The fuselage vents aren't pictured, they will not be in the set. If you want to make them a bit more accurate, scrape the louvers until they are sharp, not flat on the ends like the kit resin.

Cheers,

Harold

What is the difference between the Mig-17 cockpit sets "early" and "late"? Is the "early" one for the 17 without afterburner or is the difference no radar/radar equipment?

Regards!

- dutik

It is the seat type in my sets. The early Mig 17 has the same type of seat as the Mig 15...I really don't know when they upgraded them though. I know someone does out there.

• 2 weeks later...