Trumpeter Mig 23MF

Guest Nigelr32

That's it - NYC Jade!

Yep. Quite garish, but that's what it should look like.

Just got my Avionix wheel bays. WOW!

Gotta clear the bench for some serious holiday building, but it'll be a tough choice as the SU-25 just arrived!

Tim W.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Nige,

Wonderful work, and my thanks personally for allowing us all the privilege to enjoy your meticulous work, and problem solving. This one will be a must follow along. Did this kit years (1980) ago in 1/48th (largest available, I do believe at the time), the old ESCI offering,and egad this Trumpy beast is Marvelous in comparison. This will be an education.

Best wishes....

Buzzz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nigelr32

Thanks for your kind words and advice on the colours Guys.

I'm sorry there's been no more on this build for a while, but i'm currently wedged firmly into a pair of 1/32nd Phantom's in a group build over on promodeller.com

I will pick this back up pretty soon, as the revell F-4F is driving me crazy!!! the nose is wrong, the cockpit is wrong, the intakes are wrong......aaarrrgghhh!!! Would you all be interested in seeing the build??

I will pick this back up pretty soon, as the revell F-4F is driving me crazy!!! the nose is wrong, the cockpit is wrong, the intakes are wrong......aaarrrgghhh!!! Would you all be interested in seeing the build??
Picky, picky, picky! :P

And I was really looking forward to seeing the splitter plates and pylons in action...

Yes, of course we want to see your F-4 builds!!!

Cheers,

Chris