1:24 SCALE JU87B-2 STUKA

fozzy

Another beauty Fozzy! A fantastic look at the internals on this aircraft. Just imagine all the parts that would need to be checked by ground crews after these machines returned with battle damage. :frantic:

• 2 months later...

Hello Fozzy.

Usualy I don't like "cut away's" but............................................................................................................................................................................. :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: !

Here I have to say..... I LOVE it!

Fantastic job!

Cheers,

Jamme

WOW. I cant believe I havent seen this . To me, its a piece of art ! Very well done :goodjob: Thanks for sharing Fozzy!.................Harv :coolio:

Hi Harv

Thanks very much mate,Yes I finished this one last October...placed it in RFI and it seems to have resurfaced!!....

Jamme

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:59 PM

Hello Fozzy.

Usualy I don't like "cut away's" but............................................................................................................................................................................. !

Here I have to say..... I LOVE it!

Fantastic job!

Cheers,

Jamme

Cheers Jamme...much appreciated

Fozzy

Fozzy,

Wow, you did an awesome job. I love the detail you put into this kit. Now, I would like to know how long it took you to build this? BTW, is there a online build of this on Britmodeller? Anyway, thanks for sharing it with us.

Mike

Edited by Youngtiger1

Fozzy,

Wow, you did an awesome job. I love the detail you put into this kit. Now, I would like to know how long it took you to build this? BTW, is there a online build of this on Britmodeller? Anyway, thanks for sharing it with us.

Mike

Hi Mike

Thanks for your remarks mate....it took me about 5 to 6 months to build I supose and I built it before I joined iether LSP or BM so I didn't take any photos of the build it self!!.....glad you like it.

Cheers also to cklooMY

fOZZY