1:24 SCALE JU87B-2 STUKA

fozzy

Absolutely incredible Fozzy, it is certainly a work of art and belongs in a museum.

This is something I have always wanted to do with a WW1 aircraft but I don't trust myself to start hacking up a perfectly good model.

Very well done and you deserve all the accolades

Airtourer.

Absolutely incredible Fozzy, it is certainly a work of art and belongs in a museum.

This is something I have always wanted to do with a WW1 aircraft but I don't trust myself to start hacking up a perfectly good model.

Very well done and you deserve all the accolades

Airtourer.

Thank you for your comments.......

Funny you should say that you always wanted to do some sort of cutaway to a WW1 aircraft because I have been thinking of doing one myself.....maybe the SE5...I have had a look at your wonderfull Sopwith ....well done mate! ..

Cheers

Fozzy

• 4 months later...

Wow I just finished reading Jane's Hardback on the Stuka. That looks exactly like Wanatabe's drawing in the fold out!! Outstanding.

Thanks for saying so......for me thats a real compliment!

• 2 months later...

Fozzy,

I am new here and hope you do not mind me ressurecting this thread.But I just read thru it and

well It IS SUPERB AND STUNNING..It is fantastic and fascinates to see a cut away model which shows your

hard work and dedication, the fortitude and tenacity with which you must build these BEAUTIFUL planes..

Quite a very skillful talented expert modeler. YOU ARE....

WOW !!! WOW !!!! WOW !!!! WOW !!!! WOW !!!!

Firstly :hi: ...to the Forum and secondly thank you very much for your comments...much appreciated

Cheers

Wow that is a great model - i doubt many of us here could top that

i bet you would be reticent to clean the dust out with the vaccuum ?

Ads

Your not kidding! I don't even clean the dust out of my house with the vaccuum let alone the Stuka!:o