Count me in! 1/32 MkI Spitfire

You bet.

Next, I'll probably have to make a Messerschmitt for him to crash into.

(There's a Hasegawa kit in my stash that fits the bill)

Nice...........I wish I could build like this honestly. With how fast this one came together, not having to worry about all the crap we all usually worry about seems like it would be very liberating...but ah, alas, my extra SEVERE AMS coupled with some form of mild ACD prevents me from what seems like endless fiddling and modifications. ;)

Yeah! 999 posts lol

Keep the pics comin, want to see her in the RFI forum. :blush:

Brian

Hi Keith

great looking Spitfire you got there. I hope all your modeling stuff is where you left it lastnight after the earthquake this morning?

Cheers

Richard. :speak_cool:

Models (and family) all ok. Very noisy earthquake.

Here's a photo of the devastation:

Earthquake04092010.jpg

And they were alphabetised!

(The rest of the junk was on the floor already)

Seeing as the power has been restored, I decided to get my compressor up and running. Amongst aftershocks, nonetheless!

I struggled with the Micoflat so switched to Gunze. The finish is not terrific and the old decals silvered slightly in places but over all, it looks pretty good:

18.jpg

22.jpg

21.jpg

25.jpg

I have deliberately left off a few bits that might otherwise get themselves tangled.

Your son looks proud as punch, has he had his

"first Dogfight" yet?

Indeed, he has taken it for a "curcuit" but as yet, there's nothing to shoot at. Need to dig that Hase 109E out.

He hasn't had a decent play yet as he's pretty tuckered out (as are we all) from all the little after shocks and jolts that keep waking us up from our "Nanna naps".

I know I've been quite flippant about it but every time the house wobbles, I feel my heart race (and my arse pucker). I think the scariest part was hearing the concrete tiles on the roof flapping about whilst we were tripping over shoes and laundry in the pitch dark.