question: Revell Ju87 D same as Hasegawa kit??

nmayhew

hi guys,

i have looked at the LSP Kit Database but cannot get the answer...

is the Revell Ju87D kit #04711 the same as the Hasegawa kits, just a different box / brand?

i keep seeing them go cheap on ebay and am getting an itchy bidding finger!

cheers

Nick

I would imagine them to be the same kit Nick. I'm not aware of Revell ever releasing their own tooling for a Ju 87D. But having said that, I wasn't aware of them reboxing the Hasegawa kit either. Once the situation is confirmed, we'll update the database to reflect the facts.

Kev

The revell kit is not even close the hase kit.The 21rtC kit is pretty close as to eyeballing it and taking the 21rtC fuselage and putting it against the hase one.Did the same as to the revell kit to the 21rtC kit.And there is way to much difference as to details and length.Larry

The revell kit is not even close the hase kit.The 21rtC kit is pretty close as to eyeballing it and taking the 21rtC fuselage and putting it against the hase one.Did the same as to the revell kit to the 21rtC kit.And there is way to much difference as to details and length.Larry

Larry, the topic for discussion here is the Ju 87D kit, not the old B version. It actually says that, right in Nick's first post...

Kev

Is the Revell Ju87D kit #04711 the same as the Hasegawa kits, just a different box / brand?

Actually Nick, I believe that although the moulding is the same, the Revell issue lacks the "Rudel" decal option.

Someone else may be able to confirm/deny this?

the Revell issue lacks the "Rudel" decal option.

The Hasegawa releases of the D don't include Rudel decals.

not too fussed about decals,

I think it's fair to say the Revell decals are better than the Hasegawa ones, though it depends on your preferences ultimately...

The Hasegawa releases of the D don't include Rudel decals.

I think it's fair to say the Revell decals are better than the Hasegawa ones, though it depends on your preferences ultimately...

St26 has a Hans-Ulrich Rudel marking option.