B-25 C/D 1/32

Andreas Beck

Yes I would love an early B-25.The early ones particularly the Tokyo Raiders, brings the nostalgia of the desperate early days of the war,and the brave men who took great chances to stem the tide and turn it in favor of the allies. I would buy 2..,.,..Pappy1

Don't ya'll think having to choose between the early B/C/D's and the later J/H's could possibly lead to a "Catch 22"?

Please enjoy,

TENCH

More importantly, Ou sont les Neige-dens d'antan? :D

:D Les (Friendly Airplane Asylum & ex-NASA flack)

Please make the Doolittle Raider version. I believe that these have strong historical ties for USA modelers, almost like the Flying Tigers are for the P-40s.

Tnarg

I couldn't agree more with "Where are the snow dens of yesteryear?". Where indeed.

Regards,

Learstang

More correctly, "Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear," the phrase with with Yossarian stunned a briefing into silence. He then repeated it in French.

If you haven't read Joseph Heller's classic novel Catch-22 (to which Tench alluded), the reference is meaningless. At least they flew B-25s in the book and the movie!

:thumbsup: Les (Friendly Airplane Asylum & ex-NASA flack)

More correctly, "Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear," the phrase with with Yossarian stunned a briefing into silence. He then repeated it in French.

If you haven't read Joseph Heller's classic novel Catch-22 (to which Tench alluded), the reference is meaningless. At least they flew B-25s in the book and the movie!

:thumbsup: Les (Friendly Airplane Asylum & ex-NASA flack)

Very apropo, then Les! Thank you for the clarification. I guess it was a bit over my head (not that that's too hard to do). I have to admit I've never read the novel, although I have seen the movie. By the way, I vote for the later B-25's like the H and J. An H with the armament bay open showing off that 75mm would be too good to resist. A Soviet glass-nose J would be nice also.

Regards,

Learstang

No matter how you cut it, Make a plastic IM C/D version, make an aftermarket kit to convert the Wingscale J to a C/D, or Wingscale makes a C/D version later, I have a feeling that they will all be very hot sellers. We are not talking about some obscure airplane, like a number that have been produced in IM plastic in 1/32 scale. The B-25 was the ubiquitous allied medium bomber in WW2. Almost every country used them against the axis countries, and in many versions. Just making decals sets for all the possibilities could keep several decal makers going strong for years.

Enjoy,

Stephen

No matter how you cut it, Make a plastic IM C/D version, make an aftermarket kit to convert the Wingscale J to a C/D, or Wingscale makes a C/D version later, I have a feeling that they will all be very hot sellers. We are not talking about some obscure airplane, like a number that have been produced in IM plastic in 1/32 scale. The B-25 was the ubiquitous allied medium bomber in WW2. Almost every country used them against the axis countries, and in many versions. Just making decals sets for all the possibilities could keep several decal makers going strong for years.

Enjoy,

Stephen

I think you're correct there, Stephen. Even without any conversion sets (radar nose PBJ-1J anyone?) the decal possibilities will enable people to make whole squadrons of Mitchells. I notice that the Wingscale site has a picture of my Soviet J version. It will look great next to my Shturmovik in the home I'm going to have to build to house the monsters.

Regards,

Learstang