Fisher Sea fury RAN WH587

32nd_Plastics

Guest Peterpools

GM

The Sea Fury is looking awesome. Fit and finish are excellent. I just received mine from Paul a few weeks ago but have to projects that need to be finished before jumping in.

Keep the progress going.

Peter

• 7 months later...

....aaaaaand 8 months later, on this semester's break, I finally finished most of her! Just a few bits to add here and there and I'll try to get some better quality photos of this plane. I love the Sea Fury and honestly I think I just want to build another one of these kits before I start anything else...regardless of all those hours spent filing, sanding and polishing.. :mental:

More pics to come later...hope you like her !

GM

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

Edited by 32nd_Plastics

Thank you everyone for the compliments !

The model itself is BIG and looks very impressive inside of the display cabinet. Even if it's an expensive kit, remember, you don't need to spend money on buying aftermarket items, everything you could want is in the box, just add a few wires to the wheel wells and landing gear. I highly recommend this kit if you're still thinking about it ! Plus, it could be many years until Tamiya, Hasegawa or Trumpeter make a 1/32 kit of this bird....and they'll probably cover the surface with rivet holes that you'll have to fill in later :doh:

- Gabriel