I D Models patterns under new management!!

tigger

Hi Cees

The Halifax is currently here in need of some minor repairs. I will hopefully have it with my vac former in about 1 months time. I will give the price of postage if you email me directly at john@skywriters.net

regards

John

• 2 months later...

hi

i also have a few of these kits if you want to use to make whole kits, i have a whole defiant and macchi 202 and beaufort if you are interested,

now, this is what i would like to buy

a hampden

a blenhiem

Do 217

a meteor F8

me 263

He 51

Hudson

venom FB4 conversion

Ki-45 nick

and a shinden

Hi there

Would it be possible to make arrangements to borrow the following and I wil sort out a deal with you, this will allow me to include them into the range.

Venom fb4 conversion

Blenheim

Thank you in advance

Regards

John

• 7 months later...

Hi Guys

Good news guys I have a few days off of work over the next couple of weeks and therefore the following should become available for general sales very very soon I am taking pre orders now

Beaufort £35.00

Chipmunk £25.00

Hawker Hart £30.00

Images to follow shortly

There are a few others nearing production and due to be announced soon.

John

Hi

I am coming to the UK in early september, would i be able to get a couple of beauforts then, i believe you are near newton abbott ?

do you do personal pick up ? as I will be visiting near there.

also I could bring over one of my 1:32 whirlwind id kits if you wished to borrow it for reverse engineering, whilst I am there.

jerry

Jerry brings up an interesting point- Can you reverse engineer from a kit, if the parts are already cut out and sanded? I might have some parts to complete some kits.

Hi

the whirlwind kits I have, have been untouched since delivery about 20years ago, no plastic has been cut, they are as original received.

Jerry

John,

I had a gentleman "donate/challenge me to build" the 1/32 A-26, but the clear parts are fully yellowed. What would it cost me to get another set of them, shipped, to the state of Colorado in the United States? Thanks in advance for any reply.

-Daniel S.

Westminster, CO

Any news on the An-2 John?

HI Radleigh

I have the patterns here but need to make a canopy for it. Soon though

Hi

I am coming to the UK in early september, would i be able to get a couple of beauforts then, i believe you are near newton abbott ?

do you do personal pick up ? as I will be visiting near there.

also I could bring over one of my 1:32 whirlwind id kits if you wished to borrow it for reverse engineering, whilst I am there.

jerry

HI Jerry

Yes pick up would be fine just let me know when you are coming and i can let you know when I will be here if you wanted to have a go at the actual making of the kit on the vac form machine then I can do that for you too??

Jerry brings up an interesting point- Can you reverse engineer from a kit, if the parts are already cut out and sanded? I might have some parts to complete some kits.

HI Lee

Yes I can do that no problems I just need to support the parts which I back fill with plaster then vac form a new plastic shell then use that to cast resin so the original does not get damaged either.

Very interestink. :hmmm:

I look forward to photos John.

Hi Guy

I will publish some when I make one next time

John,

I had a gentleman "donate/challenge me to build" the 1/32 A-26, but the clear parts are fully yellowed. What would it cost me to get another set of them, shipped, to the state of Colorado in the United States? Thanks in advance for any reply.

-Daniel S.

Westminster, CO

HI Daniel no problem email me directly at john(at)skywriters(dot)net

Regards to everyone

John

HI Radleigh

I have the patterns here but need to make a canopy for it. Soon though

Hi John,

If the canopy isn't ready for SMW, could I take a copy of the kit and then arrange for the canopy later?

I'll be putting in an order nearer the time too :)

• 3 weeks later...