I D Models patterns under new management!!

tigger

Tigger,

Any chance the T-28 "Trojan" is on your available list?

Thank you,

P.N.

Hi P.N.

I only have about half of the patterns for that one I may well be able to get the other parts from Doug Feeney at some point in the future.

Keep watching this space

John

coming soon

Jet Provost T4

Jet Provost T5/ Strikemaster

Vampire

Antonov AN-2

F-11 Tiger

Hi John.

Can you please clarify scale/varients for these?

I'm adding the new ones into the Database.

I think that one of my resin 'pit projects will be a good thing for one of the vac kits. I will be letting out more info later.

Cheers,

Harold

Harold, any resin you decide to produce for any of these kits would truly welcomed!

Scratch-building might be fun but chews up phenomenal amounts of time.

Harold, any resin you decide to produce for any of these kits would truly welcomed!

Scratch-building might be fun but chews up phenomenal amounts of time.

I agree with that..

If the 'pit and maybe wheelwells were made for some of them, they would be SOOO much more fun.

I have a shelf full of old vacs, some started and some just removed from the sheet. I just ran out of time. Actually, I kept finding new interest. So I moved on 'till I ran into another new interest.

Hi:

Do you happen to have the F-94C conversion? Got a bug, but knowing me it will probably be announced two weeks after its finished. BUT, THAT'S MODELING--

fRANK

Unfortunately the 410 is not one I have Sorry.

John

I think that one of my resin 'pit projects will be a good thing for one of the vac kits. I will be letting out more info later.

Cheers,

Harold

This is interesting.....F-94c, F-89, B-57b, Banshee..... Don't forget combat has a F-102 and F-106...... Anyone of these will do lol. Throw some wheel wells and Fans(B-57 only) and you might bring back the vac to main stream. $50 in a vac kit, $40 in resin = half the price of Trumpeter kit esp. when you consider the larger kits such as the Scorpion, Canberra, Dagger, and Dart.

• 1 month later...

HI Guys here is the latest list with new stuff added. I have some stock of the new models so be quick if you want them

John

Tigger Models

Currently available all 1/32

09 F-2h Banshee £22.50

24 Halifax Special order £75.00

25 Dornier Do-335 £30.00

30 Lockheed Super constellation Special order £75

34 Halifax special order £75.00

35 Skyraider £30.00

41 Do-217 £45.00

42 Do-217 NI £45.00

48th

B-47 £45 Special order

Special order means I have to sub contract and this could take up to a month to get the model delivered to me although I try to keep at least one on stock.

I am interested in the above kits. What is the Halifax special order? Do they have interiors? Do you make an EC-121 in 32nd or is there a modification for the Constellation? Thanks

Edited by eagledocf15

I am interested in the above kits. What is the Halifax special order? Do they have interiors? Do you make an EC-121 in 32nd or is there a modification for the Constellation? Thanks

Vac kits are pretty basic, no interiors, wheels, engines etc, etc. There's a bit of scratch-building required but that's half the fun.

John did l not see a Venom conversion in the mix sometime back?

Not the conversion unfortunately but I am now working towards a Vampire single seat soon.

I take it that the B-57/RB-57 still isn't out...am I correct in assuming that?

Well the B-57 can be made from the kit I have it is essentially the same as the BI-8 but with a different canopy which I can supply.

Hi:

Do you happen to have the F-94C conversion? Got a bug, but knowing me it will probably be announced two weeks after its finished. BUT, THAT'S MODELING--

fRANK

HI Frank I do have an F-94here if you want one?

Unfortunately they have no interiors and I currently have a Halifax ready to go. I do also have the EC 121 and I have one of those here too.

John

Wow!! Been away for a while and just stumbled across this great news!!! It's so good to see these 'old friends' coming back again...I'll have to pull finger and finish the ones I have already in order to indulge again...