Scratch built Westland Lysander Mk 1 1:30 Scale

fozzy

Brilliant work, Fozzy! For your next masterpiece, make it a Griffon Spitfire, pretty please!

Regards,

Learstang

Hi Learstang

Sorry mate already started over 2 years ago....Mk 2 I'm afraid....maybe next time....tell you what though? I'm going to have fun and games with this one as believe it or not I have only made maybe 2 Spitfires in the 46 years I have been model making!!!...so I'm going to need advice on this one!

Cheers

Fozzy

Hi Learstang

Sorry mate already started over 2 years ago....Mk 2 I'm afraid....maybe next time....tell you what though? I'm going to have fun and games with this one as believe it or not I have only made maybe 2 Spitfires in the 46 years I have been model making!!!...so I'm going to need advice on this one!

Cheers

Fozzy

Only 2?! I went through a Spitfire "phase" where I built nine or so in a couple of years (in 1/72nd scale - I didn't have room for 1/32nd scale). As a matter of fact, I'm going to be looking through my storage next week and will hopefully run across the Mk.V I was super-detailing to put in a diorama and maybe finally finish it. Good luck on yours!

Regards,

Learstang