Bf109K-4, I./KG (J)6, Bohemia, May 1945

You are truly a "MASTER" Mark. Glad to see you back on this build. As far as how long you've been workin' on this, I know how you feel. I look at my Spitfire almost daily and can't believe I haven't finished 'er yet either.

Keep at it Mark, your work is always inspirational!

Cheers,

Wolf

Thank you, 109.  You are very generous.

Thank you, Wolf.  Your comments humble me.  I occasionally wonder if anyone is still interested in this thread, because I'm running out of gas on 1/32 109's.  I figure that if I'm running out of gas on this thread so must be others.

Yeah, man.  As you do know, you just gotta keep plugging away a little at a time until they're finished.  It's difficult to do sometimes, especially when things get really involved.

Thank you, Filippo.  It's very nice of you to say.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sincerely,

Mark

Thank you, eagledocf15.  I'm glad you had a hand in resurrecting this as well.  I don't like things to languish.  It congests the mind.  I'm glad you like the progress on Black 7.  It's a fun project.  I will indeed keep everyone informed.  Thank you and best wishes to you.

Thank you, Brian.

Sincerely,

Mark

• 1 month later...

DSCN4985.jpg

The drop tank fits into the white tube. Misc. details from web references. I don't plan to

add any more detail to the chutes. The blue: Those with eagle eyes will note this is not a valve

as references indicate, but a drain. Oh well.

Opened things up.

Sincerely,

Mark

Was the Mk 108 30mm chute there in the wing already on the Hasegawa kit, Mark? My Hasegawa K-4 wing assembly has gone missing!

Yes.  It too was an indentation, just as the 13's ejection holes, But! This indentation is on the opposite side of the part.  One has to open it from the other side of the part.  I can pull an image from the manual of the location if you'd like.

Sincerely,

Mark

Edited by dodgem37

• 6 months later...