New Focke-Wulf TA-152H-1 in 1/32

Roy Noras

The interior stuff looks real good! They did their research well. Modelers will be happy with this one.

Bad news for me though.

Hi! My memory often is lacking, but did you write a while ago someone was going to follow up PCM's 152 with another kit in 1/32, if so, was this it?

Thanks, Dave.

Hi! My memory often is lacking, but did you write a while ago someone was going to follow up PCM's 152 with another kit in 1/32, if so, was this it?

Thanks, Dave.

You may be right about this being the one. The problem is,my memory is worse than yours!

J

Two cads! Geez...just can't wait to have a few of these babies!

I did a have a very good arguments not to buy this the price now they come up whit this they put on detail's not a bit so I can still keep my back straight no just wonderfull detail. :frantic:

Need to look for a very rich very old Lady a be a toy boy not to long I hope wehehehehe :hmmm:

Oh boy, what the hell is....

Err, now i have two questions:

1) Where can i get kits from this company (never heared of them before)

2) What ist this nice japanese bird with the prop at the back side??

Please let me know!!

TIA,

Chris

Zoukei-Mura is a subsidiary of Volks, and based in Japan. You pretty much have to order direct from their site, or hope one shows up on ebay.

The Japanese aircraft is a Shinden.

Oh Boy, Q4 of 2010 looks to be an expensive quarter with this kit coming out and the He 111 coming out around the same time. I'd expect that Trumpeter will also have a couple of new kits out around that time as well. Could be a good Christmas again this year!

Mark H

I had heard about the Shinden but hadn't thought much about it and had not intended to buy one. Then I read this series of posts about the Ta-152, went to the ZM web site, looked at the detailed photos of the Shinden kit, and that's all she wrote! I had to order one although there is no telling when it will be available (depending on how many orders they get for the 2nd batch). Anyway, when the Ta-152 is available for pre-order I'll have to get one of those too. Oh my poor wallet! LOL

John

Hi All

please take a look here

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....p;#entry1971303

and mainly to the translation LanceB did, and:

"Injection plastic kit from metal molds, molded in 3 colors plus clear. *plastic cement required for assembly

182 pieces (planned)

Will start accepting preorders from May 8, 2010 only at Volks Showrooms.

Planned retail: 9,500 Yen (9,975 Yen with consumption tax) [Consumption tax is only for purchases made within Japan]

Planned release: This Autumn

Preorder incentive: Currently in planning stages (undecided as to what preorder incentive may be offered)

Aftermarket accessories: Currently in planning stages (Types, costs, release dates, order dates etc are all undecided)"

:evil_laugh:

raf

Now that looks very fine indeed. It seems to have the washout in the wing which to me is very important (not captured by PCM). I will be wanting at least one, but probably two of these so someone please keep us all informed about the pre-release offers,

Greg