Mirek O

NEWS IN HpH !!!

Guest Martinnfb

lots of space for additional detailing :)

Curtiss-C-46D-Commando-033.preview.jpg

I would buy any A-20 version, as well as the C-47 and specially the SM 79.

1/32 B-29, really not caring if I have to sell the car and move out of my room to build one. Will buy.

I agree with Rog, a Do 17Z is an overlooked subject in 1/32 and I think it would be a best seller. The missing link on the major BoB german bombers.

Appreciate the comments about HpH moving from single to multi engine subjects but I wonder if a Hurricane Mk.I would not be a good seller either. I keep hearing people not being able to find the Pacific Models´ kit for sale very easily and the Revell one seems to be a bit dated.

Henrique

Guest Vulcan32

Hi,

back from a working trip I will response to a few posts before I leave to Brussels tomorrow.

To add the coloured PE ist the idea now, it´s in the stage of testing. Maybe they find out that is too tricky. But those of you who take the Helldiver will see how thin the PE parts are. I also would prefer the surface casted in resin. There´s a long way to release, so everything can change. We will see.

Cheers, Heinz

Guest Vulcan32

All sounds very interesting! Would love a Ventura!

Was there a Caproni WW1 bomber planned at one point? Or was that shelved/cancelled?

At the moment no work on the Caproni.

Guest Vulcan32

The Me232 wings look just absolutely ridiculously big. Stupidly, manically so.

Will anybody buy that?

Yes, I will and a friend of mine also. This are two of a first production run of ten kits.

And the main reason for producing this kit: Jiri wants it and it´s his company.

Guest Vulcan32

And Heinz, would you happen to know if the Avia BH-11 was still on the docket? I was really looking forward to that one

Also no progress on Avia BH-11

Guest Vulcan32

Any idea is the Z-37 will be the standard version with the big greenhouse, or the ag version for spraying?

I think it will be this one: the favourite plane of Jiri.

20160527_152618_zpsiiz0gy4l.jpg

Guest Vulcan32

The Do-17 we discussed, but HpH are very busy with their main work(custom made models for different companies), so progress would take a long time.

There´s a high risk that the Do-17 will be released in IM, before the HpH release.

For the smaller aircraft: HpH will continue the work with FLY Models, as they did for the Hurricane.

Also no progress on Avia BH-11

That's too bad. They released profiles and everything, and it looked fantastic. 

Glad to see that's the version of the Z-37 they'll be doing. Replicating the spray equipment will be fun

Matt  :frantic:

That's too bad. They released profiles and everything, and it looked fantastic. 

Glad to see that's the version of the Z-37 they'll be doing. Replicating the spray equipment will be fun

Matt  :frantic:

I will do the Bh-11, becauce it is the best plane of me.

Mirek