Mirek O

NEWS IN HpH !!!

I would love a IL-28 in 32nd, to be honest, anything Russian/Eastern European built in 32nd would go down well.This was very nice though, big in 72nd!15151955273_5b1acf713b_c.jpgIPMS Scale Model World 2014 by Totallyrad.co.uk, on Flickr

Where can I find a set of the Russian moving ladder? I'm currently building the Modelsvit Tu-144 and would like to have a set of stairs to pose with it.

Thanks,

Chris

Guest Peterpools

OMG ... FANTASTIC VIDEO and even thought I couldn't understand a single word, understanding and appreciating the craftsmanship was easy.

Peter

It's still not my cup of tea (swastikas, et al) ... but it's beautiful ! I'm sure you're going to have a great success with this one ! And it would be totally deserved.

Hubert.

It's still not my cup of tea (swastikas, et al) ... but it's beautiful ! I'm sure you're going to have a great success with this one ! And it would be totally deserved.

Hubert.

It was also flown by the Bulgarians, Hungarians, Norwegians post-war, Romanians, Slovakians, the Soviets, and the RAF.

It was also flown by the Bulgarians, Hungarians, Norwegians post-war, Romanians, Slovakians, the Soviets, and the RAF.

Show me a cool ( = non-camoed, non-swastikaed) scheme, and I might change my mind ;-) !

Hubert